Olymp Trade - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Olymp Trade

In terms of withdrawing money - that depends on the market, if the situation is safe, then i withdraw once a week, and if it's not very good, then more rarely, so far no hold ups on payment, why do you ask? are you also thinking about trading here?

I want to try some binary options trading. What can you recommend me to start with?

Well, if you're using a certain strategy, why wouldn't you be certain of it? Why do you write that it could be luck?

I don't know, maybe luck, or perhaps the new strategy that turned out to be a grail, but the deals I open for the most part are profitable
    Name:  deleted.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  43.5 KB

Frankilss
    I recomend to hanging out on forums and try different strategies

Mike
    I'm not sure that it has to do with the trading strategy, cause I've not been using it for very long, and besides, I don't always have the option of testing out strategies. But those times when I did use this strategy, it brought me profit.

Enough time has gone by in order to make some conclusions about your strategy. It shows itself as beautifully as before? And in terms of the broker, has he lowered the profitability percentage for the instruments?

They are fairly new and I would be careful depositing with new brokers. They are regulated but I can't tell if that regulation with FinaCOM is
    as good as CySec. I would recommend you pick a broker that has been around for a while and is also regulated with good reputation.

I have to have several accounts because of the citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by nitacrawfrd View Post
    They are fairly new and I would be careful depositing with new brokers. They are regulated but I can't tell if that regulation with FinaCOM is
    as good as CySec. I would recommend you pick a broker that has been around for a while and is also regulated with good reputation.
    The time strategy has shown a pretty good result, but it was still a little lower than on the screenshot, but atleast this indicator is closer to the truth, which completely satisfies me. In terms of profit percentage - it falls, I think it depends on the situation on the market, because I have another account, there the percentage also falls, and it's a demo account. But after some time profit once again increases to the 65-80% level.

Forum Sponsors