Olymp Trade
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Olymp Trade

Default Olymp Trade

Listen guys, I really wanna find out more about olymp trade, but I didn't find any info about it on the site, and I don't want to open a demo account. I'd like to know in general what do you know about this broker, is it trustworthy? What about money withdrawals, everything ok with that?

Quote Originally Posted by VarSine View Post
    is it trustworthy?

I have no experience of it, but I strongly doubt it. It's new-ish, based in the Seychelles, "regulated" only by FinaCOM (that's another way of saying "not really regulated at all") and is a binary options broker. For all those four reasons, I wouldn't touch it, myself.

I've forgotten about thread xD and just out of interest deposited 10 bucks on my account, not a substantial sum so won't matter if I lose it. What can I say... things seem to begoing well, I discovered they have all kinds of competitions, so I think it's gonna be interesting.
    Name:  just fun.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  14.0 KB

The general impression of trading is positive, deals are opened instantly, deal percentage is substantial, I had 80% everywhere, fast money withdrawal (if it were different, I wouldn't be here). Some disadvantages I've noticed - color scheme of the terminal, I don't like such a combination of colors...) Need to play around with it, we'll see how it turns out in the end, in any case I relate well to all of it.
    Name:  nice.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  44.6 KB

I see that profitability on assets here is not bad, although it's not the highest, but still not bad, could you tell me is 80% a stable result or does it change?

Something fishy about this. Think I'll do some digging

Quote Originally Posted by VarSine View Post
    The general impression of trading is positive, deals are opened instantly, deal percentage is substantial, I had 80% everywhere, fast money withdrawal (if it were different, I wouldn't be here). Some disadvantages I've noticed - color scheme of the terminal, I don't like such a combination of colors...) Need to play around with it, we'll see how it turns out in the end, in any case I relate well to all of it.
    Name:  nice.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  44.6 KB
    How has the trading been going? You have not posted in sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreg View Post
    I see that profitability on assets here is not bad, although it's not the highest, but still not bad, could you tell me is 80% a stable result or does it change?
    unfortunately the % is floating. after 3-5 successfull deals the profit percentage is decreased on one asset. a question to other forumers: could you recommend a broker that doesn't decrease profit? Text me a private message please, so as not to flood the thread...
    Last edited by VarSine; 03-30-2017 at 05:46 AM.

trading is going well, I like it so far. There are some problems (floating percentage on profit), some positive emotions (I'm making money, withdrawing). At the moment I'm trading on a real account, I'll let you know when I have some interesting news. If there are any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

How often do you withdraw and how long on average does processing a request take? Are there any delays?

Forum Sponsors