I'm going to steal everything you have
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I'm going to steal everything you have

Found this disgraceful article, suggest you read it for yourselves

"I'm going to steal everything you have": Sick taunt of cold call scammer in new trading scam - Andrew Penman - Mirror On line

Binary options websites give the impression that they’re used by sophisticated City experts.In reality, they offer two simple bets, usually that the price of something such as a commodity, currency or shares will rise or fall over a set period, which can sometimes be just minutes.
    The scam is just as simple – the crooks behind binary trading websites don’t pay out winnings and disappear with the money put in by victims.
    The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate binary trading, seeing it as gambling rather than investing.
    Last edited by CarlosRay; 03-13-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Makes me feel sick to read this

That is truly sickening. I am disgusted, but not at all surprised.

Some good news though – at least I think they’re good news, because more regulation means fewer scams, hopefully. The FCA will actually begin regulating binary options. According to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (in effect from 3 January 2018) the government's economic and finance ministry (HM Treasury) is bringing certain types of binary options within its regulatory scope. This means that these binaries will be regulated by the FCA.

Hello, I have been a client of IBAMARKETS.COM since October 2016.
    Last month I asked for my first withdrawal of funds of 2,000 euros and they immediately disconnected the trading account,
    They stopped giving me daily balances, they stopped responding to my emails and the tlf that puts on the web does not catch anyone.
    Nobody gives me explanations of what happens. They do not want to give me my money.

Trades are like buses, there is always another one around the corner
    A quick search on FPA shows that they are an apparent scam

IBA Markets | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Ray View Post
    Yes, I read it too along with this even more horrific case: The terrible cost of binary trading fraud: father of four commits suicide after losing £183,000 - Andrew Penman - Mirror Online I'm so disgusted, I can't believe such thing is possible. And now this company refuses to take the blame. I hope they get punished for what they did. How do they sleep at night....There is another useful article: Binary trading - the supposed money making scheme that's a dangerous gamble - Mirror Online

Quote Originally Posted by Avenged View Post
    Hello, I have been a client of IBAMARKETS.COM since October 2016.
    Last month I asked for my first withdrawal of funds of 2,000 euros and they immediately disconnected the trading account,
    They stopped giving me daily balances, they stopped responding to my emails and the tlf that puts on the web does not catch anyone.
    Nobody gives me explanations of what happens. They do not want to give me my money.
    Avenged, honestly I don't think that you will receive your money back but keep tormenting them until they give you some kind of explanation and report them.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiano View Post
    Yes, I read it too along with this even more horrific case: The terrible cost of binary trading fraud: father of four commits suicide after losing £183,000 - Andrew Penman - Mirror Online I'm so disgusted, I can't believe such thing is possible. And now this company refuses to take the blame. I hope they get punished for what they did. How do they sleep at night....There is another useful article: Binary trading - the supposed money making scheme that's a dangerous gamble - Mirror Online
    I really hope there is a heaven and hell and that these scum pay for what they do for eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Ray View Post
    I really hope there is a heaven and hell and that these scum pay for what they do for eternity
    I hear you , Carlos. I'm sure they eventually will. I see that more and more countries and governments are slowly but firmly banning such scammers, even the FBI has issued a warning for Binary Options. I guess that in the near future they will be forbidden worldwide.

Hi Avenged. You are sure to be one of many, myself included.

www.IBAMarketsScam.com is spreading the word about their scam! You might want to make contact with them.

G

Forum Sponsors