I made more than 200.000,-GBP this year with binary options

Hi **** traders, i don’t know you’re successfull or not in trading ****, brokers cheating you or maybe you have no strategy what really works this time…

But i can tell you and i can prove, yes it is possible to make a big money in ****.
Only in this year (3 months) i made more than 200.000,-GBP in trading ****…

I don’t want to waste you’re time and i don’t want to waste my time, and i ask you, is anybody here who wants to start a productive discussion about do the right thing in ****?
If yes, i’m here and maybe i can learn from you too.

I can share all of my statements here.

see you guys

cheers

So whom you trade with bro? They can’t be happy funding you

hello, please help me out ? how do you even trade? like i’m so blonde

[B]Oh no…

Here we go again…[/B]

Hi trademonster - No, I won’t ask to see your statements thanks. I don’t disbelieve what you say but I have the feeling that its only possible to make big money fast if you take big risks.

**** are not for me, companies in that sector of the financial industry are much more likely to cheat their customers than any other. And being great at TA won’t help if that happens.

But as a matter of interest, how did you do it? Great at TA, or a ballsy gambler?

Hello Guys, i use **** and i think its the only one broker in **** who doesnt cheat.
they’re existing many years, and please forget to make money with the “standard” options of rise or fall.
I trade only the higher/lower options, because in the most of times you have payouts from 250 up to 325%.
Look my screenshot, i made this trade this moment,

346% profit, because the GBP/USD hits the barrier from 6 pips, ok?
In this type of option you need to choose a barrier before you open the trade.Worst thing you have a loss, good thing you’re 0,- if the price is higher you’re entry point and the best thing you hit the barrier you choosed before and you make a nice profit.

I choose small barriers from 6-8 pips depend on the volatility, a duration of 1 minutes and i try to follow trends with GBP pairs, because they’re the most volatile pairs with great results.

Please forget every other types of ****, because you will loss more than win, but with the higher and lower options, you have a good chance, because they have much bigger payouts.

Well, that’s a nice profit for a few minutes hold.

But have I got this right? I haven’t seen a **** statement before - so your risk, your cost to go long at 1.2496 was $1,000? And price went up so you made a nice return. But what if price went down, say to 1.23?

PS: Have you withdrawn your profit from the account (because I would do it soon if I were you)

Yes exactly, if im higher my entry spot, but not hitting the 6 pips barrier, i have 0.And it the price fells under my entry spot, i have a loss of 1000,-.
But for example if you trade a rise and fall option, you make 80-90% profit when the price is higher you’re entry spot and you loss when the price is lower you’re entry spot.so you loss more then you win, that’s why i prefer the higher and lower options, because you’re loss the same but you can win much more.

I already pay out 100.000,- this year and now my account is actual on 152.000,-
Every day i trade 3-5 contracts from this type of options.

Indeed … exactly so.

Several countries are actually making **** illegal, at the moment, and/or have announced their intentions to do so shortly.

And there are reasons for that - wake up and think about them.

Trading forex binaries has [I]some[/I] similarities to forex trading, certainly, but the reality is that it also has an [U]additional[/U] disadvantage to aspiring traders in that in addition to all the normal problems and difficulties and requirements of trading forex successfully, there’s also a significant, [B]extra[/B], built-in house edge to overcome [I]as well[/I].

Nobody’s saying it’s impossible to profit from binaries. The point is that anyone who can profit consistently from binaries can profit even more from other kinds of trading (as indeed some people can and do) because they have a much smaller built-in adverse edge to overcome with other kinds of trading. It’s a no-brainer.

A[I] long, slow, careful[/I] read through this thread may assist anyone interested: [B]301 Moved Permanently

The words “**** broker” are all you need, to identify the “scam”: the [U]business model[/U] of **** y options broking itself, compared with that of most other brokerage models, denotes an operation with the deck permanently stacked against the “trader” (actually “gambler”).

Neophyte traders traditionally have some difficulty understanding what a “broker” is, and online promotions, together with absent regulation over the usage of the term “broker”, predicate that they widely fail to appreciate that a broker is someone who executes, on his client’s behalf and in exchange for a commission-fee, a trade in a market to which the client himself doesn’t have access, rather than a counterparty against whom one has a bet while the (typically unregulated) counterparty holds all the funds and both makes up and interprets all the rules, policies and procedures governing the transactions.

We all decide for ourselves how we want to “trade”. One thing’s for sure: betting against a counterparty, under those circumstances, is a fairly sure-fire way of stacking even further against oneself a deck which is already adversely loaded. :rolleyes:

That’s odd, I understood trademonster was a binary broker?

"tradeMONSTER™ is an innovative online brokerage that helps self−directed investors manage their money with the skill and confidence of professionals. "
Their website now redirects to optionshouse.com

How did your thread stay? I made a thread showing how I made 19,000 last week in 5 days with pictures of all trades my deposit history and the withdrawal amount but my thread was gone. I will try again later

[U]This picture is fake[/U], i have one account in the ****, but this option barrier “6” Pip and duration “15 minutes” is impossible, the real duration for traders on all pairs are 1day or more day’s!!

Sorry my bad english, i’m brazilian!

Thank you for sharing with the forum this information and raising awareness.

Im sorry, but it isnt fake, i will make some live youtube videos next time. **** have different rules depend on the country you’re living.I#m from the UK and i know from a german guy **** is not offering the volatility Index in the tick options in germany.
But here in UK, yes it’s possible to trade them.

Oolll??? Sad…

Where is the logic this? We are clients, we deposit same money, we have same treatment for broker!
I don’t believe you!

You ever heard about spread betting?Thats only possible for you if you’re based in UK, not important if you have the same broker like a UK resident.If you’re not an UK resident you cannot trade spread betting with this broker.And same thing with ****, they have special rules depend the different countries.

It would be great if you can give us a link of your youtube videos showing how you did it once they’re up. Thanks!

Before you get in too deep, you might find this thread of interest
http://forums.babypips.com/binary-options-and-futures/85172-im-going-steal-everything-you-have-post806559.html#post806559