I made more than 200.000,-GBP this year with binary options... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "tradeMONSTER™ is an innovative online brokerage that helps self−directed investors manage their money with the skill and confidence of professionals. "
    Their website now redirects to optionshouse.com

How did your thread stay? I made a thread showing how I made 19,000 last week in 5 days with pictures of all trades my deposit history and the withdrawal amount but my thread was gone. I will try again later

This picture is fake, i have one account in the ****, but this option barrier "6" Pip and duration "15 minutes" is impossible, the real duration for traders on all pairs are 1day or more day's!!

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian!
    Last edited by Nica; 04-14-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsgrinder_BR View Post
    This picture is fake, i have one account in the ****, but this option barrier "6" Pip and duration "15 minutes" is impossible, the real duration for traders on all pairs are 1day or more day's!!

Thank you for sharing with the forum this information and raising awareness.
    Last edited by Nica; 04-14-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Im sorry, but it isnt fake, i will make some live youtube videos next time. **** have different rules depend on the country you're living.I#m from the UK and i know from a german guy **** is not offering the volatility Index in the tick options in germany.
    But here in UK, yes it's possible to trade them.

Oolll???? Sad....

Quote Originally Posted by trademonster View Post
    Im sorry, but it isnt fake, i will make some live youtube videos next time.Binary.com have different rules depend on the country you're living.I#m from the UK and i know from a german guy binary.com is not offering the volatility Index in the tick options in germany.
    Where is the logic this? We are clients, we deposit same money, we have same treatment for broker!
    I don't believe you!

Where is the logic this? We are clients, we deposit same money, we have same treatment for broker!
    I don't believe you!
    You ever heard about spread betting?Thats only possible for you if you're based in UK, not important if you have the same broker like a UK resident.If you're not an UK resident you cannot trade spread betting with this broker.And same thing with ****, they have special rules depend the different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by trademonster View Post
    Im sorry, but it isnt fake, i will make some live youtube videos next time.**** have different rules depend on the country you're living.I#m from the UK and i know from a german guy **** is not offering the volatility Index in the tick options in germany.
    It would be great if you can give us a link of your youtube videos showing how you did it once they're up. Thanks!
    Last edited by Nica; 04-14-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giacen_17 View Post
    It would be great if you can give us a link of your youtube videos showing how you did it once they're up. Thanks!
    Before you get in too deep, you might find this thread of interest
    http://forums.babypips.com/binary-op...tml#post806559

Forum Sponsors