Binary options are bad

Guys has anyone here qilling to help me or willing to share his her long time winning strategy on iq iption? Guys please help me im stuck on finding my strategy to strart in iq option

Yeah, I’ll share. It’s fairly simple. Close your account. Thats it. Learn to trade the spot market instead.

1 Like

it happens a lot of times in binary option. i do a put trade and it goes down, but in the last secont it suddendly does up and i lose the trade, why??

You’re most welcome GuyRomeo. Don’t judge yourself too hard. Unfortunately it happens to a lot of people as these “agents” are quite persuasive. The scheme is made just like that - they do everything for you and you just see how the profits grow more and more until “something happens”. I don’t know as well how these brokers are still in business as it is clear that their activities are illegal but obviously they are using some gaps in the laws. Hopefully this will end soon.

Hi guys.
I recently read an article which you might find interesting as well :wink: - Binary Options: Where it really belongs - Opinion

Binary options have such poor reputation – and justifiably, I think – because people lose a lot of money to them. You’d say that people also lose a lot of money to Forex, that 95% of traders lose, but do they lose as much as binary options traders do? Not only are binary options traders gambling when they trade binary options (and I don’t think that we can call Forex trading gambling, unless one is relying on luck, rather than knowledge), but the amount of scammers among the binary options brokers is really disheartening.

According to recently released statistics by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australians have lost AUD 11.5 million to 879 cases of cold calling scams involving investment opportunities in binary options. It’s hard to have a positive view in the light of such statistics.

It depends, I guess. I have had some positive experience too

I have no doubt that some people have a positive experience. What matters more, I think, is what is the percentage of the scammed and disappointed (to put the latter mildly) compared to the percentage of people who had positive experiences?

I don’t found t any regulated Binary option broker at all , that’s why I lost interest to invest here. Actually it all about scams nothing without it.

I lost vast of money from this scam platform. My ass is still red. A party bar is better than Binary option, minimum beer you can get free from here.

Haaa haaa. I can’t stop laughing by your experience about Binary option trading. :joy:

Bad experiences with Binaries is due to improper training and/or tools being used.
I spent plenty of money learning the wrong things until I found the right way to trade and the right tools!
We use a series of highly complex algorithms, updated in real time, that helps decipher the trends
and high probability points where the next price movement will begin. This is a type of advanced artificial intelligence called Neural Networks. Artificial neural networks behave like humans–making assumptions and strongly testing them to reach the most logical results. Artificial neural networks performs back-testing against its own algorithms. Our system also has other advanced components that include Adaptive Harmonics, Statistical Spectral Analysis, and Digital Filtration.
In order to compete with these institutional bank and hedge fund traders, you need to have your own power tools!

I did huge loss in Forex trading at the beginner’s level and decided to move Binary Option trading but lost motive. Because, I have never found at any positive reviews at any forum Communities about this. By the way, luckily I got the man who has good experience about Binary. Congrats Frank. Can you explain more about positive review ? how could you bring this ?

I don’t feel secure and comfort at any binary option, that’s why I gave up on binary. It’s all about scam, nothing without it. And in FPA there are no good reviews about this trading platform. So, it is more appropriate to avoid this scam site for avoiding unfortunate losses.

This happened to me especially when staking on a large sum.

Here is another example about one of the many ways binary options scammers reel in unsuspecting and naïve victims looking for profits - Italy’s financial markets regulator CONSOB has issued a warning against The Bitcoin Code binary options trading robot.
You may wonder what does Bitcoin have got to do with a binary options robot? The answer is that it’s a buzzword that people, even people who don’t trade, have recently come to associate with money and profits because of the way the cryptocurrency rallied. Scammers just used that word to mislead their potential victims. It’s completely unethical and yet it probably worked, unfortunately.

The FCA recently published a report regarding binary options scams in the UK and according to that report Brits lose an average of GBP 87,000 a day to binary options scams.

In the publication the FCA urges the public to be vigilant to the threat of online investment fraud. The watchdog warns that fraudsters offering investments in binary options, contracts for difference (CFDs), forex and cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin) often promote themselves online and via social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They promise high returns and use images of luxurious items like expensive watches and cars and yachts to lure the people to put money in the scam.

After that, they usually distort prices on their website or refuse to return the clients’ funds using all sorts of excuses and citing impossible withdrawal conditions or simply shut down the client’s account and disappear with the money.

Because they estimate review of binary option brokers))

Actually there is no regulated or credible binary option trading broker in this retail market place , that’s why we the traders don’t feel secure and comfortable in here . And no one can consistently successful from this trading environment at all. it’s all about temporary

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this Bitcoin Code trading robot, I mean how can Bitcoins be connected with binary options but oh well…these scammers have yet thought of another method as a bait. Nice move! And although Regulators are trying to warn people and limit the damage, obviously it’s not helping judging by this FCA report. Can’t they just ban them forever?!