Binomo - Scam Alert

BINOMO.COM

This was the worst broker I have ever dealt with.

They have a BAD support, where the employers doesn’t even speak a good english and send over and over again the SAME answer on almost all emails.

After 6 months trading with them (The only reason was their good payout during 21-22gmt) they blocked my account and from a few of friends for no reason.

First, they requested me a video conference (after 6 months using the broker with all documents OK). So I did it via SKYPE.

They said I should receive an email from the Security Departament.

In the next day, nothing happens, then I sent an email again and they said I have to wait 90 days to receive a message from their departament. In the meanwhile, I have not acess to my account or even can withdrawl my funds.

I consider this as a theft.

As I said in the begin, their support is the worst ever, so I will never get my money again. I have friends who loose over 6.000, some 3.000usd each one. Stay away from this broker.

2 Likes

Not a scam. I have not lost aany money in the last five months I have been using it!

^Just because you had no issue doesn’t mean it’s not a scam or just a real shitty broker. Plus 5 months is not enough time to truly validate a broker. Get a year plus + with that broker and see if you still have the same confidence in them .

I have been using binomo for months now it has nothing but great. I have gained a lot of profits and it is very easy to use as well. According to me binomo is the best trading platform.

Any trader who finds themselves becoming a victim of fraud can hire an attorney’s service or better still hire a IT guy to help charge their money from the broker. The process of recovering the funds begins with one knowing the options after the damage has been done to whatever is invested with the wrong broker. Getting assistance from the right source also determines whether or not you would recover whatever little of what you have lost in the process. Reach out if you need help.

I have used Binomo for quite a while now and I’m quite surprised you have had a bad experience. Binomo is one of those binary options brokers that have established themselves as industry leaders.

I personally use Binomo for trading options and I’ve never faced an issue regarding their withdrawals, deposits, or trading in general.

However, I do agree with you that their employees aren’t too fluent English.

I would suggest you consider contacting them again to get your funds back. Binomo is well reputed with their payouts.

I hear many complaints about their customer support. A few traders also posted in different forums. However, their team solved those issues very carefully. You can not make anyone convinced by saying about their worst support team. There are so many reasons from where you can make sure either Binomo is a scam or not.

It is necessary to read terms and conditions before starting trading. As per my knowledge, the broker does not charge any fees on deposit, trade and withdraw. However, if you don’t trade your deposited amount within a mentioned time, this broker will charge 10% of your amount

There are several fraud brokers on the internet. It is best to research properly before finalizing any single broker before trading. I didn’t know about binomo before your post. Thanks for the timely reminder.

2 Likes

Thats true. But I think Binomo is not a scam broker