Hello ,someone heard about bitcoin?

I have recently heard about bitcoin which is a new digital currency that traded against other currencies.
But the thing is that the commissions are as low as 1% for deposits and withdraws and no trading commissions
or any other commissions.
There are number of exchanges in all the major cities and the market cap of all the bitcoins is as low as 60 mill.
I recommend you to visit btcwallet.org which I found on google, to learn more about the subject.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45251-bitcoins-currency-future.html

Do you know that you can trade it like any other pair but without fees ?

Don’t care. Won’t be trading it against anything.

Do you know the bitcoin wallets are easily compromised by hackers? People have lost loads of money with no recourse because of it.

Now, another question. If you know the answers, why did you ask questions? Do you own the “wallet”? Pardon my skepticism. I just distrust anyone that posts a site with some newfangled way to make a buck attached to it.

Master Tang, he tells it how it is :slight_smile:

Quite right. And I have to say he’s rarely wrong on this stuff, in my experience - Vladi might well be as innocent as a babe in the wood, but when one’s entire BP post count is aimed at directing people to a particular website, well, let’s just say I agree with Master Tang on this one.

I first heard about bitcoins on the BBC news website last year. Do you know what the headline was?

“Bitcoin ‘will recover’ from crash - The virtual currency Bitcoin will “bounce back” after a hack attack caused its value to collapse, according to one of its senior developers.”

Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence does it?

I think I’d rather stick to my 400:1 leverage broker trading normal currencies who don’t charge for deposits/withdrawals.