Bitcoin Forex

Ah Bitcoin - due to panic selling, its gone down in value so you may want to rethink the original query

For me, the main value is that it is not centralized. No one can create more bitcoins than the original algorithm, no one can deny you using it, no one can “freeze” your account for anything and no one can take bitcoins from you legally (as on Cyprus).

The second thing that for me has value is it’s deflationary scheme. Every 10 minutes a new block is found and a new coins are released on the market, but that number of coins is halved every 4 years. Right now it is 25, on Nov, 2012 it was 50, and on about 4 years it will be 12.5. At this rate for 2030 the all the payments will be below 1 bitcoin per block and once we get to 0.00000001 the next halving will be below the max number of decimal points, so there will be about 21 million of bitcoins and no more never.

That is very good news for savers, because or money will be safe (if we keep our wallets in a secure, redundant place) and will gain value with time; with fiat currencies (dollar, euro, yen…) your savings are almost always prey of inflation…

A third thing is that bitcoin can’t be falsified. Can’t be double spending, like on fiat currencies, where one can create false dollars and spend them. That simply is not possible with bitcoin. This is also true with gold and silver, but it is very complex for a normal person to be able to differentiate a real gold coin than a coin of pyrite :wink: With bitcoin you only need to have the original software installed and you are pretty sure that all the coins sent and received are original.

I think this big drop is a very good opportunity for new people to buy some bitcoins cheap.

But as always, don’t risk all the money on it. I recommend only 5-10% of your monthly income on bitcoins for long term view, maybe 5 years or more; and better, to use part of them to buy products and services, and demand your local commerce to accept bitcoins

The issue I have with e currency is that most of them can be exchanged to real cash, through a third party…which is irritating, to say the least. If that was not bad enough, some of these so called exchanges charge anything from 5% to 15% and more (depends on the exchange), so you would end up with 80% of the original value and that’s not even taking into account the recent drop.
I just wish it was easy to exchange e cash, all formats, and to get the full value…yeah, like that’s going to happen anytime soon. On Bitcoin, no, for the moment, have opted to use gold as a long term investment with silver…so no, not thinking of investing in bitcoin but I get the idea, buy low and sell high if the rate goes up again…

I do like the fact that it can’t be frozen by authorities or you will be forced to participate in bailouts. Who knows, maybe bitcoin will stand the test of time. I will keep an eye our for it and may buy in on dips, who knows. Either way, it is a hot topic now and quite interesting.

it is easy to buy and sell bitcoins with very low fees. You only need to do swift/ sepa transfers to main exchanges directly and that’s all.

you will only pay your bank fee and the trading fee, and that is less than 2%

of course, you will need to do transfers of maybe 500 usd to make it better.

Hi John, you’ll find a list of Forex brokers that accept Bitcoin deposits here:
Bitcoin Forex Trading | Which Bitcoin Forex Broker? | UK

The list is updated on a regular basis so it’s worth checking back every now and then.

Forex-Metal accepts bitcoin.

I think you forgot the only bitcoin denominated broker - Bit4X.

Great! The only problem is the big deposit of 10 bitcoins! But if one have good strategy, then it could be very profitable!

Your plan is to make money on forex with 5$ or what? Also, a half a year ago, min deposit was 100 BTC. (back when market price was 5$ per bitcoin or so)

This is ridiculous. A min deposit of BTC 100?? That’s about $9500… that’s a big no!

What is the differense between bitcoin and Forex? Why does people try to use bitcoin?

For the same reason they get into forex.

You are ridiculous, work on your reading comprehension. That was a year ago.

I never use that currency, PerfectMoney is the only electronic currency that I use, it is more popular and it is easy to withdraw my winnings from my country.

of course not, but it is useful to have an small account first to be able to test their services, isn’t int?

Bitcoin is a new currency, specifically digital crypto currency (well, it exists since 2009, but that is newer than most fiat currencies available today)

Forex is a market where you can exchange one currency with other currency, so you can exchange bitcoins for dollars or yens for bitcoins or yens for dollars…

There is no micro accounts because those are pointless.
And with less than 10 BTC worth there isnt much you can do on fx.

Currency Sell From Stop Loss Take Profit Take Profit2
USDBTC 1200.55 1290.33 1100.77 1000.33