Bitcoin Forex Trading and Broker

Hi

Im new here and this site helped me alot! Im looking for a Bitcoin Broker, where i can trade bitcoins like the other currencies in Forex and with a leverage.

Does this already exist?

Thanks in advance

Ther is no such broker and if it would, would you dare to trade with a spread of 350 pips?

Hi!
I’m new here, too. Here’s such a place: coinsetter.com
It’s new and still in some kind of beta mode. If you need a beta code to start right away, I still have a few. PM me, and I’ll send you one.

:slight_smile:

Be very careful of the volatility. Here’s an example: Bitcoin Surge and Volatility Causes Plus500 to Alter Trading Conditions | Forex Magnates

Right now with the lack of regulations, brokers are very free to manipulate the trading conditions. Although I cannot offer you a broker from the top of my head, I hope this will add some insight in choosing a broker that can handle price spikes like the most recent one.

Yes, check out https://forex-metal.com/bitcoin

All those coins are now in pump and dump scheme so extremely high volatility…as Mr Gone said the spread would be too high. Better to buy them for real money and use those pump and dump moves to profit…

yes there is such, check kraken, it is very complete.

Just a quick question guys, how do you manage to get as much bitcoins?

You can trade Bitcoins on real market with FXOpen broker. All the week, including holidays, without swap and transfer comissions.

I’ve dealt with Bitcoin extensively, and have reached the conclusion that the only way to turn a reasonable profit with it is by owning your own ASIC manufacturer (which I most certainly do not). My advice would be to stick with more stable, mature currencies.

If you’re convinced that you want to trade Bitcoin, please be extremely careful, especially if you plan to trade on margin. The volatility can drain your account in a hurry. As others have stated, the spread is pretty nasty too.

I just posted a review about a broker here 301 Moved Permanently

I am afraid that this link does not work. But I can share my experiences with SimpleFX. They are absolutely positive, no problems at all. Lower spreads and swaps would be nice;) Oh and web platform is awesome, best I’ve ever used.

About Bitcoin

Bitcoin has been under the spotlight for some time and finally some brokers have started to accept BTC as a valid payment method. However, the base currency of a trading account will not be in BTC, so a conversion to USD or another broker supported currency will have to happen, and when withdrawing it there is a huge change of fluctuation. Therefore, you could profit or lose by simply depositing and withdrawing bitcoins. Nevertheless, there is a demand for Bitcoin trading so it’s nice to see that some brokers cater to the needs of clients.

Here are some Brokers who offer Bitcoin

• 10Markets
  • Avatrade
  • CaesarTrade
  • Forex.ee
  • TTCM Traders-Trust Capital Markets
  • SuperForex
  • Profiforex
  • InstaForex Group
  • FXOpen Markets Limited
  • SunbirdFX

Same question with @mithcd I’m very much interested to know. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking to trade bitcoins be careful which broker you’re picking. Sometimes even the regulated brokers end up being shady.

Hundreds of clients are accusing the forex and CFD broker Plus500 of rigging its trading platform, thus making them lose thousands when trading in CFDs on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin according to lawyers who are for preparing a group litigation.
Naturally Plus500 denies the allegation.

The courts will decide who is right, I suppose.

On the 3rd of July, 2017, Alpari made two new instruments (bitcoin CFDs) available for trading on all ECN accounts: BTCUSD; BTCEUR. See more Forex trading | trade Forex with international broker Alpari – learn what Forex is

I recommend you better mines your coins, it is still a very difficult to put the coins to work in the bag. The brokers can charge you high commissions, due to the high cost that the btc presents every day. It would not be a good play.

I recommend you hodl your coins. You never know how much higher it can get! #toTheMoon

Oh man. I’ve spent too much time reading crypto forums. :confounded:

Bitcoin is a popular asset in many brokers now. Its spread must be affordable now.