Bitcoin

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on here mines their own bitcoin. I was looking to get into that and didn’t know where to start.

Thanks

Bitcoin mining requires specific hardware and if you wish to start it then you have to get involved with it. Do you wish to buy any hardware for mining bitcoin…? What is your current experience in this field!

Right as i also used to think that why i can’t mine bitcoin instead of purchasing them?? but when i did my own research and came to know how it happens actually then i dropped the idea for obvious reason :joy:

Just PLEASE don’t fall for any of the many many Bitcoin Mining scams! Do your research and do it yourself.

You can get many strategies online for earning money but Cryptocurrency is the easiest way to do it. As I have been trading bitcoins for the past two years, I would suggest that one should invest in Bitcoin but be alert of the frauds, just be aware before investing your money anywhere.

Bitcoin trading is the best way to generate an anonymous profits as the prices are totally unpredictable, you just have to wait for the perfect time to earn some extra money. Only the perfect knowledge will lead you to earn, so you should first go to some platforms which are helping in teaching about bitcoin trading like Olymp Trade, IQ option, and Xbinop, etc.

Mining is not a bad idea, but very careful that you know each and every thing about it before you start. From the expenditure to the procedure, everything is important. I, myself, am not doing it as yet.