Btc-e.com : How long does it take a wire transfer?

Hello to everyone!!!
I have a question about the Website btc-e.com where I recently joined and start trading .
After loaded my account with some Bitcoin and some days trading I decided to withdrawal $25800 USD via “Wire transfer” to my business Account In Canada.

This site have some Rules I follow to the “A” .(to the Point to look like I’m stupid) hopefully I don’t have to explain why I said this!
I’m from Canada but during the Winter I usually I’m in FL. USA , like right now and I haven’t Buy My ticket to go back to Canada waiting for the Payment, I don’t what to put my account in Hold or Who knows what else “as a rule” once I log-in to my account from another IP address.
My question is :
How long usually does it take to wire a transfer after I confirmed by Email about my bte-e.com request last Apr 2/2017

I have tons of Print-Screen of what is being happening all this days between me and " btc-e" Support, and hopefully I don’t have to use it as a proof in a very Large advertising Campaign warning everyone in case I don’t get Paid by them!!!

Regards
Goldstar19022

Quote from an article on coindesk.com regarding the freezing of USD deposits to Chinese exchanges:

“Other exchanges have reported transfer holds as well, though how the developments are connected isn’t immediately clear. Crypto-exchange BTC-e, for example, said that it wouldn’t accept international transfers in USD for the next month, citing a shift to a new bank account in a post on Twitter from 14th April.”

Perhaps this is relevant to your situation, not sure. Statement says “wouldn’t accept”. Also, you might have a US-based intermediary bank involved in a transfer from btc-e to your Canadian bank. Not sure how you would determine that fact. Good luck.