Swiftcoin Competes with Bitcoin at FNIB.CO

First National Innovation Brokers, a progressive New Zealand FX broker that developed the digital currency Swiftcoin and the only broker to accept the p2p currency bitcoin for online forex trading account funding, opens its forex trading platform and financial services to those typically shunned as too risky. Online forex, gold and silver trading on margin is freely available to anyone at FNIB.co.

Swiftcoin and bitcoin are competing digital currency systems. Since its launch in 2012, Swiftcoin, a p2p digital currency and encrypted payment method competitor of bitcoin, currently the most popular peer-to-peer currency,has seen usage surge from a hand full of experimental transactions to average daily turnover in excess of $1500.

Has anyone out there heard of companies that allow for one to fund their account with bitcoin? I have heard from a couple of fellow traders who have funded theirs on FNIB.co but I need a lost of other companies that have this option.

Thanks for the heads up gregscript, it’s a good time to cash in bitcoin right now…This is exactly what I’ve been looking for.

Do you offer a signing on bonus?

Swiftcoin looks like a scam to me, is there even a market for this currency or is the price set by firstnationalbnak, they must be large if they can afford to start a bnak.

There is no data on swiftcoins at all

Ill be taking out bitcoins thanks, and staying out.

Well… I use Swiftcoin to send encrypted mails, and it is a safe service but I don´t have references about their e-money service.

I don’t think the FNIB looks like a scam, a lot of people talk about the company, for example this article “Contra PRISM, correo cifrado: El Telegrama de Swiftcoin” at El libre pensador.com

Pues he leído ese artículo y es muy interesante, empieza swiftcoin a golpear fuerte a bitcoin, creo que muchos queremos tener la opción de elegir y no que todo parezca un monopolio.
Yo suelo usar Bitcoin, pero con tantas cosas que se están diciendo ultimamente ya no sé que esperar :S