Bitcoin Trading

Hi,

I am a BITCOIN trader and i would love to share trading techniques with other traders,

I have found a platform at http://binarykings.co.uk to trade bitcoin via binary options.

I have found BITCOIN to be low volume and quite predicatable which has been key to my success.

Would love to hear if there are any other traders with the same ideas as me?

Mark

[QUOTE=DenhamTrader;616543]Hi,

I am a BITCOIN trader and i would love to share trading techniques with other traders,

I have found a platform at http://binarykings.co.uk to trade bitcoin via binary options.

[B]

I have found BITCOIN to be low volume and quite predicatable which has been key to my success.
[/B]

I don’t know about predictability, but would really like to see some charts/ideas that make you successful a midst the crypto’s high volatility

Bitcoin has become the talk of the internet. New Bitcoins are created by highly time-intensive computer-based algorithms which limits the rate at which they enter the market. The total amount of Bitcoins that will ever be issued is 21 million – making it a finite commodity like gold or oil. With AvaTrade you can trade this highly volatile currency against the US Dollar 24 hours a day/5 days a week

Thanks James. By the way, are there also recent promotions from them for this year so far? I’d like to go ahead and try them.

I tried that Avatrade, but after sign up, I keep clicking on tabs, but was not getting anywhere. Anyway, I will try again later. I am trading in localbitcoins.com for bitcoins. Yesterday, bitcoins was at 350 more or less to a dollar. The problem with some of these sites is that they are difficult to get through or navigate. You can’t really blame them. Security in these sites ARE and SHOULD be very strict.

Hello! cutecuddle:) I understand your point. I also encountered same scenario. Well maybe bitcoin is such popular nowadays and yes, I agree too that security must be given attention to those sites:)

Hey James,
I have heard about bitcoin and am very much interested in knowing more about it.
Your post was helpful but can you guide me more on this as I am new to the trading world.

Thank You :slight_smile:

I don’t like bitcoin so very much because there have been
many reports of stealing from wallets of bitcoin users,
its not so regulated enviroment yet.

The bitcoin protocol itself may be secure enough, but this does not extend to all the sites and services that deal in bitcoin. Inputs.io | Mt. Gox | Silk Road 2.0 are a few victims of hacking, which is weird.

Why don’t go for bitcoin escrow trading??? There you can find some more trading ideas.

Did you find a service? I’m doing something along similar. However, Just in case you were still looking bitcoin bot is the solution to all your problems.

You’re replying to a super old post, back from 2016. You can click on the member’s avatar and determine the last time that member was seen on the website.