Bitcoin

Hi, im kind of new in forex, i wanted to know how it really works when you trade the bit coin with a forex broker because my broker ask me if i want to try it, anyway its look interesting this famous bit coin and my broker give me good condition on it…but before i wanted to know:
im really buying bit coin or i just trade the value? if its really bit coin how i do to transform it in dollar? there is special technic with bit coin? its not too much risk because i heard that there is a lot of problem with it…
thx for all your advice!
have a nice day!

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: transaction management and money issuance are carried out collectively by the network.

its really easy to start trading Bitcoin. You can buy actual Bitcoin at a place like Coinbase, then send it to your wallet. It transfers in seconds and is free to send. Its really cool to see how fast it oves.
Then you can send your Bitcoin to an exchange. I like Bitfinex. They allow you to trade on margin with leveraging of 3:1.

There are also digital currencies even newer than Bitcoin called altcoins. They are more like penny stocks. i’ve even seen them up 1000% in some instances, but there is alot of insider stuff going on.

If you want to turn it back into dollars, you can just do a wire transfer from bitfinex, or use a Bitcoin ATM

Bitcoin is now a commodity which can be used to settle the claims, many forex and binary brokers are also accepting it and I have found that there are many sites where it is also traded.

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.