I need help for protect my money!

I know that I should, firstly, to study more the financial markert before of make the more questions, but, the my economic situation and the economic and politic situation of my country is too distressing that requires to make some choice.

So, I exchanged part of my money for BTC and the BTC, now, probably will explode for up or for down.

If it raise, very good! But if it down… No comments!

So, I know that exist a strategy that consist to give a sell order for counterbalance the loss, but I don’t know how do it numerically.

This broker (https://magnr.com/trading) is the unique that offers short sell for BTC/USD. Also, I found this formulas in website (https://support.magnr.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203642581-Mathematical-References-Trading).

I have two digits of BTC and I want preserve them! Someone can explain how can I do it? Or, at least, show me a good video or a good article that I will studied it and understad it.

Thank!

Hi JHenry,

I saw your post and noticed that no one had offered you any advise so I thought I would give you a helping hand.

Your post is describing that you are worried about the worlds economy and you are positioning yourself to hedge against the incoming recession. You have made a very wise choice by choosing bitcoin.

You mentioned that you are seeking a way of preserving your coins. Now I am unsure whether you mean preserving them from hackers or from a decline in the price so I will answer both.

Firstly, preserving bitcoin from hackers can be a difficult task. The first step would be by not keeping them online in an exchange. Exchanges are risky as the best of times and are always vulnerable to an attack. Therefore I have 2 suggestions. One, keep your bitcoins offline, in a secure wallet or in deep cold storage (you will find info online how to do this). These are the best ways to hold your bitcoins independently and is personally the way I secure my coins. Secondly, it may be of use to you to use a dedicated bitcoin investment house to invest and secure your coins. What this offers you is the total protection of your funds as they will take care of the security for you. I recommend looking into Bitstocks, they are London based and I have read and heard good things about them.

This moves nicely onto the second part of my response. If you are referring to preserving the value of your coins then an advisory brokerage may be of use to you. Now I am not saying that by having your investment with a brokerage will guarantee you that bitcoins price wont go down, that is simply ridiculous. However, what it will offer you is advice from leading professionals who study the market and understand bitcoin far beyond most individuals. What this will do for you is allow you to relive some stress from yourself since you wont need to be constantly looking at the markets to find the best time to sell out to assure you don’t lose money. They will do this for you. Again as I mentioned in the first part of my response, Bitstocks are a great example of a company who are doing this. I have read about them and am considering utilising their services and would recommend to you, based on your post, you do the same since you have a pressing concern.

I hope this helps.

I think bitcoin market went crazy these days and those who have bought in one or two months earlier are now able to get around 300$ profit per bitcoin. I guess it might goes up in future and the basic reason might be its halving in July 2016, so the demand and supply is drifting the prices.