Forex broker

Hellow friends…, Can u suggest good ecn forex broker for small amount accounts… is FxOpen is good and trusted boroker for trading
Thanks

Nowadays technology has improved , some years back only there was a doubt that MT4 cant offer ECN technology , but now it is possible, so don’t worry, choose a platform which is best for your. If you have less knowledge about ECN Forex Brokers Then learn about more about it from here.

From a retailer perspective , it is always best to choose a ECN/STP broker.

So how will you know that your broker is ECN/STP or not ?

1. Check their regulation license , go to the regulation site and look at your brokers registration, you can know what license your broker has, whether he is only STP or he is a market maker.

2. ECN wont offer insane leverage like 1:500 1:1000

3. ECN wont offer bonus.

4. They wont offer fixed spread, the just pass your order to market , so there will be slippage . (Yes for True ECN slippage will be there)

5. Before depositing look at the company profile, read their year end report, if they are listed in any exchange then it is a big plus.

6. Do a google search, look for their reviews, there can be fake reviews too , but over all you can get a picture about the broker.

7. If all the above is there, nothing can beat the personal experience, so deposit a small amount try the broker for couple of week, check during news time whether platform is freezing or not , check their withdrawals , if everything is good then deposit big.

8. Some brokers claim they are no.1 based on trading volume, ( but most of their volume comes from institutional traders, the fill retail traders orders to them, so it a BIG NO to choose a broker by their volume for retail traders).

I don’t like people’s mindset who feels low for themselves; it’s no CRIME to have lesser amount to work with. We should work with proud approach regardless of capital and should expect best with no shame! I am trading with Octafx who are ECN, I am trading with not massive figure but even if I was, I don’t think I will give ANY company right to trouble me even if I am low investor. So never consider yourself lesser than any. Yanbiao already mentioned things so very well that not much else is required to be added.