Fxcm candles---wt

I trade with FXCM…This morning I turned on my computer at about 7:45 am est. I was looking at the 4hr chart, I was looking at the candle that open at 4:00 am est, I waited until that candle closed at 8:00 am est. When it close it was a green candle and I placed my trades. A few hours afterwards I turned on my computer and went back to the 4hr charts and noticed that the same candle that I was looking at (the one that open at 4am est) is now red. The candle now has a different open, close, high & low and the SMA has a different price. Why is this so? Has anyone ever noticed that? Am I making a mistake? I got to be making a mistake…I have a mico account and I place my trades based on what I saw and then I return only to see something different, The orders that I place was the same but the candle was different. I looked at all the other 4hr candles to see if I made a mistake but none of them match the prices that I wrote down…mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Has this ever happen to anyone?

There is a little button on the top of the chart that sets the chart to draw the bid or ask price. Did you hit it by mistake? Depending on the spreads at the time that could change the color of a candle and make an indicator draw different.

If that is not the case I would try and contact FXCM and ask them directly.

What were the prices you wrote down at 8:00?..and what were those prices a few hours later?