LiteForex – About the Company

Dear SDC,
Yes, everything you said is true. We know about it and we consider it to be a serious problem. I can assure you that we have been working on it for some time and now we are about to change our data feed supplier. Now the new data source is being tested on demo server. We will put it into operation when everything is finished and tested.

well I’m glad to hear you are planning to do smething about the data feed how long would you expect before it is online for live accounts ?

I had the very same problem once. I was told to do the following: Right click on price chart and then Refresh. I know it sounds a little stupid and I beg your pardon if it is, but it might work.

Sergei

Are you an IB for LiteForex?

Thanks,

Scott

SDC, now the situation is the following:
There are 3 servers in LiteForex: Demo (for demo accounts), Lite (for cent accounts) and Real (for dollar accounts). The new data feed will be available for all the currency pairs on Lite and Demo servers from the next Monday. On Real server the only currency pair that will be available from the next Monday is eur/usd. Now I do not have information when we will be ready with the rest of the currency pairs on Real server.

TraderCisco,
No, I am not. I am an official representative of LiteForex.

Is it possible to use EAs in LiteForex. Are they not forbidden?

An EA is allowed if it does not violate point 7.3 of TOS. The other thing we require is that an EA does not send too frequent requests to the server – not more than 15 requests per minute. That is why we usually ask to contact our tech support directly and to give them more details about your EA so that we can give more concrete answer.

I have a Dollar account it seems the problem has been mainly with with the EURUSD feed, will the new feed have previous chart history for mt4 to retrieve direct from your server ?

Unfortunately, not yet.
So far we plan to make available to download the files with the history from our website. You will need to save the file on your computer and then to open it in the trading terminal. To do this you will need open the Main Menu/Tools/History Center, then choose the currency pair, click on Import button and choose the file with the history from your computer. The expected date of completion is July 10, 2010.

Thanks a lot!
Yes, on July 2, 2010 we had the 5th anniversary of our company. There was a celebration and a children’s festival held by LiteForex. Here are some photos:

[B]LiteForex: new possibilities with OKPAY payment system[/B]

Trying to provide its clients with the most comfortable conditions for working in the Forex market, LiteForex group of companies enlarges the set of payment systems and starts to cooperate with OKPAY, an e-currency and payment service provider.

We’re happy to announce now that the set of payment systems enabling our clients to deposit and withdraw funds to and from their accounts has been enlarged with one more reliable and quality service offered by OKPAY payment service provider. Its range of features is quite large and the level of personal information and transaction protection is very high.

OKPAY payment system offers its clients huge possibilities for working with money. These are the methods of depositing and withdrawing funds OKPAY can provide the account holders with: Bank Wire, Electronic Currency and Certified Exchange Partners. Bank wire is the most secure method of transferring funds that permits OKPAY clients to get their money in the shortest possible time. Electronic transfers enable a client to deposit his account with different e-currencies at maximum speed.

LiteForex’s clients enjoy great advantage when depositing their trading accounts via electronic payment systems: they pay payment system fee only. OKPAY charges minimum commission: internal transfer fee constitutes 0,5%, deposit fees for wire transfers constitute 0%.

OKPAY pays interests on the client’s account funds and makes it possible to link a user’s bank card to his account. A partner program permitting to link e-currency exchange partners to the system is also provided.

OKPAY’s reliability is guaranteed by bank accounts whose deposit is equal to the deposit on clients’ accounts. The system provides friendly technical support service.

LiteForex group of companies means to go on enlarging possibilities of using electronic deposit and withdrawal methods. Cooperation with OKPAY is another step to ensuring modern quality service that meets the world standards. More detailed information on using this electronic payment system is available in Trader’s Cabinet.

We want to draw your attention to the following fact: according to LiteForex’s rules regulating deposits and withdrawals into/from a trading account, a client may withdraw funds from his account by the very method he used to deposit his account.

Hi all! I’m new to LiteForex. Is it a must to open a demo account before going live?

No, it’s not a must and you can skip it. You may or may not start with the demo account in LIteForex or in any other broker, it’s up to you. But it would be very reasonable not to go live not knowing how to trade and what forex is. With no experience you’ll lose everything very soon cauz it’s all very risky.

Hello Shuvalov,
I just wanna say that I always thought that LF is a great company. And I always have been pretty satisfied with the service your company has given. That’s why it was a surprise to find some of my trades being executed at the wrong prices. Hope that it’s just a mistake. What should we do to settle this situation?

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for your words about LiteForex. We are sorry to hear you are having problems of a technical character. In such cases it is better to contact our Tech Support Department directly to have their immediate assistance. LiteForex Tech Support live chat: https://siteheart.com/js/chat/chat.html?ent=22445
Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

So, is anybody playing that facebook trading simulator?

Just don’t have time to read through all this
How can I deposit/withdraw money?

Hello,

Take a look through these links:
Currency trading FAQ | LiteForex

Hey guys,
do you think that it will be possible to trade in your browser at Liteforex soon?