Bollinger band trading with MAs

I really wanted fxcm to be my broker, but apparently their feed differs by over 50 pips…

Not true you ask?

Someone took video evidence versus two other broker feeds.

I wanted to mention it here, because a few of you use Fxcm, and I wanted to know if anything, at all, ever happened like this to you guys?

Its verus MBT and Oanda.

Still looking for a non-Us broker who allows Us Citizens. Give a shout out.

Red

Hi Redhunter,

There were periods over the past two weeks where FXCM’s rates were lagging during volatile market conditions. The problem was occurring due to a substantial increase in the number of quotes being sent from the banks which was causing the rates to lag. Basically, there was too much information coming in and a bottleneck was occurring.

The problem has been fixed, and we are still monitoring everything actively to make sure it does not occur again. For clients that had trades negatively affected by this problem, we will open a trade audit and make any necessary adjustments.

I hope that helps clear it up. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know.

-Jason

All brokers have tech problems All brokers have customers that think they got ripped of by the broker. Some brokers will rip you off.

Go with a large broker start a small account with real money trade some see how they treat you. If you are not happy try a different broker. You may lose some transaction costs depositing and withdrawing your money but its worth it.
You won’t have to read a bunch of broker reviews written by bad traders who can’t take responsibility for there own actions.

I have never had a problem with FXCM or Oanda just the standard issues that happen to all brokers when volume is very high or very low.