FXCM Announcements - Page 36
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Jason Rogers is offline Verified Broker Support and Analyst for FXCM FX-Men Honorary Member
    I will be out of the office until Thursday, December 29th and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rogers View Post
    It's that time of year again

Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without interruption even for major holidays around the world, and FXCM provides live customer support 24 hours a day even on weekends and holidays.

However, Christmas and New Year's are the two exceptions. Here is a link to FXCM's holiday hours for trading and customer support during these holidays: FXCM Holiday Hours – FXCM Support Portal

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy one! Happy New Year to all!
    Ask me questions in the Broker Aid Station:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Hello,

I like the simulation mode. There is an issue with the 4 hour chart...The 4 hour chart in the Simulation mode displays the candlestick bars in 0,4,8,12,16,20 blocks. The real account 4 hour chart displays the the candlestick bars in 1,5,9,13,17,21 time blocks. Is there a setting that can be changed for the Simulation mode 4 hour chart to display candlesticks in the same time blocks as that of the real account?

Candle stick patterns are different due to the difference in time blocks. Use of simulation mode to practice 4 hour strategies is a problem.

Jason Rogers is offline Verified Broker Support and Analyst for FXCM FX-Men Honorary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swingslide View Post
    Hello,

I like the simulation mode. There is an issue with the 4 hour chart...The 4 hour chart in the Simulation mode displays the candlestick bars in 0,4,8,12,16,20 blocks. The real account 4 hour chart displays the the candlestick bars in 1,5,9,13,17,21 time blocks. Is there a setting that can be changed for the Simulation mode 4 hour chart to display candlesticks in the same time blocks as that of the real account?

Candle stick patterns are different due to the difference in time blocks. Use of simulation mode to practice 4 hour strategies is a problem.
    Welcome to the forum, Swingslide, and thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Our developers are currently investigating, and I will update you when I have more details from them.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I will be out of the office until Monday, January 23rd and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

hi all friends
    can u help me?
    I want open simulation mode of FXCM

Manxx is offline Superior Master Contributor and Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etwanm View Post
    hi all friends
    can u help me?
    Since Jason is away until Mon, perhaps the following will help you get going over the weekend:

When you open your Trade Station you will get the Login window. Press "Cancel". (Simulation mode can be used even during the weekend maintenance times).

Then go to the "System" menu on the toolbar

There you will find the "Simulation Mode"

Select "New"

Then the Simulation Mode parameters input box opens and you work through that selecting the parameters that you want to use. Finally press "Start".

Once the simulation starts you can control the speed of the price movements using the slider:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails simulation mode.png  

Quote Originally Posted by etwanm View Post
    hi all friends
    can u help me?
    Welcome to the forum, Etwanm!

I see Manxx posted information for you while I was out of the office.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxx View Post
    Since Jason is away until Mon, perhaps the following will help you get going over the weekend:
    Thanks Manxx

Below are the CFD holiday trading hours for Good Friday and Easter. Forex trading hours remain unchanged.

Please note all times are New York EST.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holiday hours 2017-04-13_12-41-17.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	97078

Forum Sponsors