FxPro Quant

Dear abanobb,

You may use the Account Node, found under the ‘Info’ section. Selecting ‘Profit’ will return Profit and Loss in opened position, while selecting ‘Equity’ will return currency account equity.
This can also be calculated via the single order profit, for which you may use the Order Data Node with parameters set to Profit.

Kind regards,
FxPro team

Hello, I would like to know how to do to make an order not occur if the Spread goes up to a certain amount, for example 4 or 40?

Another question is, how can we do to avoid open operations during certain days of the week, for example from Friday at 20:30 until Monday at 01:30 and every week?

Thank you very much

how can I make martingale system what should I use I want to make grid + martingale system

I know how to make the grid but the martingale that I don’t know help me please

Dear Torre777,

Please use Ask - Bid to see the current spread value. Then, you may transform points to a whole number and compare it to the desired value. This comparison should be added to the AND node as one of the conditions to open a position.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

Dear Torre777,

This can be done by checking date and time components like Day of Week, Hour and Minutes individually and combining them into one logical expression. See example on screenshot.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

Dear abanobb,

In FxPro Quant, orders are usually managed with a Magic Index. Using this Index, the EA can distinguish different orders. If you have more than one order per Magic Index, you will not be able to get individual info for the order or modify it or close it on its own.

For the time being, it is not possible to create many martingale strategies in FxPro Quant. You may only create those that have a limited amount of steps or do not require information or action for individual orders.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

HI

I am having a lot trouble trying to set up pending orders in the form of a sell stop and buy stop.
I would like to hedge my moving average cross by placing a sell stop 100 points away from a buy trade; alternatively I would like to place a buy stop 50 points from the current price and a sell stop 50 points from the current price.

I have tried to set price and the take profit and stop loss numerous times, but all I get is error message after error message ie. ordersend error 130.

PLEASE ASSIST

Got the pending order open, now my problem is that it keeps sending more than one order. how do i get the EA to send only one pending order per confirmation.

no bother, I got it

How do I close all my open trades once they have hit a certain amount, eg. when profit hits $50, close all sell and buy open trades and delete any pending trades.

Dear Support,

I need active the follows system with the RSI index:
Step 1: When the RSI touch the line 60 --> “YES, it is allowed to SELL” AND “NO, it is not allowed to BUY” (RED area between step 1 and step 2)
Step2: When the RSI touch the line 40 --> “YES, it is allowed to BUY” AND “NO, it is not allowed to SELL” (BLUE area between step 2 and step 3)
Step 3: Repeat step 1: When the RSI touch the line 60 --> “YES, it is allowed to SELL” AND “NO, it is not allowed to BUY” (RED area between step 3 and step 4)
Step 4: Repeat step 2: When the RSI touch the line 40 --> “YES, it is allowed to BUY” AND “NO, it is not allowed to SELL” (BLUE area between step 4 and step 5)
I think that it is possible with a variable that active and deactivate in each step, but a don’t know how to do that.
Thank for your help

Dear traders,

Please refer all further questions regarding FxPro Quant to our Customer Support which is available 24/5 via

Additionally, you may also request a call back (Language selector | Trade Forex Like a Pro | FxPro).

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

Hi, I’m a newbie on Fxpro Quant and i’m wondering how do I perform a lot sizing EA on Fxpro Quant. Please kindly assist me on this.

I would like to perform a Lot Sizing operation whereby if my account had decreased or increased in a certain %, let’s say… 5% my lot size would increase from 1.0 to 1.1(or 1.2) and if my account had decrease by 5%, my lot size for the next trade would be decrease as well. I’m still not sure what is the exact lot size i’ll be increasing and decreasing, but for now, I would appreciate your help in how do i programme a lot sizing EA. Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Jason

how do i compare more than one indicator?

1 Like

how do I do a cross above or below?

e.g.
simply putting in SMA 20 > SMA 50 will make the EA open a position as long as the SMA 20 is above SMA 50

how do I make the EA open a position only when SMA 20 crosses the SMA 50?

Does FXPro have a FIFO rule for Metatrader 5 in their ECN demo account? Does anyone know?

It seems that if I open multiple orders of the same type the earlier orders inherit the SL.

For example the following orders:

2017.04.02 18:29:45.566 2016.11.02 14:00:00 market sell 0.01 GBPUSD sl: 1.24158 (1.23158 / 1.23184 / 1.23158)
2017.04.02 18:29:50.694 2016.11.02 14:30:00 market sell 0.01 GBPUSD sl: 1.24370 (1.23370 / 1.23398 / 1.23370)
2017.04.02 18:31:25.592 2016.11.03 12:05:53 stop loss triggered #2 sell 0.02 GBPUSD 1.23264 sl: 1.24370 [#4 buy 0.02 GBPUSD at 1.24370]

As you can see the stop loss triggered at 1.24370 (the SL of the second order) closed both orders. Is that FIFO or something else?

I would have expected the first order to have triggered at SL: 1.24158 and then after a while the second order to close at SL:1.24370.

Ok I actually dont think its a FIFO thing that is happening here. Perhaps I fully dont understand the Order vs Position difference in MQL5.

So I opened these three orders:
market buy 0.01 GBPUSD sl: 1.22184 (1.23158 / 1.23184 / 1.23158)
market buy 0.01 GBPUSD sl: 1.22684 (1.23158 / 1.23184 / 1.23158)
market buy 0.01 GBPUSD sl: 1.21184 (1.23158 / 1.23184 / 1.23158)

And my positions is 0.03 at a Price of 1.23184 (which is also the average of the three orders) and the SL is 1.21184.

In other words, every time I opened a new order the Position’s SL was adjusted to that.

Maybe I am doing something wrong? But how can I ensure that the whole position will not be closed at 1.21184? But only a 0.01 volume

ok nevermind. I think I got it.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/general_concept#sltp_inherit

I suppose I have to implement partial closing of positions and keep tracking the SL somehow

So I can confirm it is because FxPro has netting position accounting on MT5 and not hedging. So only one position open and inherrited SL/TP.
The workaround I found was to open trades without SL but instead have individual Sell Stop & Buy Stop pending orders that act as StopLosses.

Any better suggestions?