FxPro Quant
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FxPro Quant

Default FxPro Quant

Dear Members,

This thread will be dedicated to the FxPro Quant questions and answers, and I will be delighted to be of any help.

Kind Regards,

FxPro Team
    Last edited by Nica; 08-11-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Clean up

The Reverse output feature seems to be gone. How can I reverse the output of any given strategy now?

Smile help

can you please explain how to make the ichimoku coud buy and sell no matter what cloud it is a or b up cloud or down cloud just buy if price close above cloud and sell if price close below the cloud thank you

Quote Originally Posted by abanobb View Post
    can you please explain how to make the ichimoku coud buy and sell no matter what cloud it is a or b up cloud or down cloud just buy if price close above cloud and sell if price close below the cloud thank you
    Dear abanobb,

You can compare the close price with max of Span A and Span B if you want to detect whether it`s above the cloud. To detect if it's below, compare with the minimum.

See implementation below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ichimoku.png 
Views:	898 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	83953

Kind regards,
    FxPro Team

Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

can you please explain how to get the result of the last trade to build a progression system, i need to get if it was positive or negative, or the number of pips of the last trade. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by eagonzal View Post
    can you please explain how to get the result of the last trade to build a progression system, i need to get if it was positive or negative, or the number of pips of the last trade. Thank you
    Dear eagonzal,

Please be informed that this function is not available at the moment.

Kind regards,
    FxPro Team
    Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss

Hi there.

First of all, amazing app for web. Its really easy to use.

Second: I have 3 questions:

1) I have to statements done that end up with a "compare" button. Now I want to say " if this 2 statements are true then..." So what I do, is add another "compare" button and join the 2 statements ending on "compare" button, but doesnt work What should I do?

2) I want to make a statement measuring the size of a candle in a period of time. Is it possible? I mean. put two buttons. One with the open value at 1h for example, and another that if it detects that its surpassed 50 pips after the open price, it triggers to a next event.

3) Why cant I see the "send email" on the "output" section?

Regards and thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayudda.JPG  
    Last edited by Dcornelius; 03-28-2016 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcornelius View Post
    Hi there.

First of all, amazing app for web. Its really easy to use.

Second: I have 3 questions:

1) I have to statements done that end up with a "compare" button. Now I want to say " if this 2 statements are true then..." So what I do, is add another "compare" button and join the 2 statements ending on "compare" button, but doesnt work What should I do?

Name:	ayudda.JPG 
Views:	1434 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	86040

2) I want to make a statement measuring the size of a candle in a period of time. Is it possible? I mean. put two buttons. One with the open value at 1h for example, and another that if it detects that its surpassed 50 pips after the open price, it triggers to a next event.

3) Why cant I see the "send email" on the "output" section?

Regards and thank you.
    Dear Dcornelius,

Thank you for your feedback.

In regards to your questions:
    1. You can combine two statements using the AND node.

2. To check the size of a candle you need to calculate it using the Arithmetic node and then compare it using the Compare node.

3. Email notifications are currently only available for the MT4 platform. Go to Menu -> Platforms, and select ‘MT4 platform’. You should then see a ‘Send mail’ node in the Output section.

Kind regards,
    FxPro Team
    Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss

Dear FxPro,

I have been trying to build an MA crossover EA using FxPro Quant and have had some issues.

I would like the strategy to buy (or close a sell trade) when the 5 period ema crosses above the 8 period ema and sell (or close a buy trade) when the 5 period ema crosses below the 8 period ema. This trade should happen only at the close of a price bar (to avoid crossing and uncrossing of the emas); however on the system that I have programmed it opens or closes a trade at seemingly random points.

I have tried to program it; however it opens multiple positions one after the other. (I have if no orders set to True on both the Buy & Sell Side).

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	540 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	86886

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by samh1988 View Post
    Dear FxPro,

I have been trying to build an MA crossover EA using FxPro Quant and have had some issues.

I would like the strategy to buy (or close a sell trade) when the 5 period ema crosses above the 8 period ema and sell (or close a buy trade) when the 5 period ema crosses below the 8 period ema. This trade should happen only at the close of a price bar (to avoid crossing and uncrossing of the emas); however on the system that I have programmed it opens or closes a trade at seemingly random points.

I have tried to program it; however it opens multiple positions one after the other. (I have if no orders set to True on both the Buy & Sell Side).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Dear Sam,

Please ensure that the Buy and Sell nodes have different Magic Index numbers.
    E.g. 'Buy' and 'Close Buy Trade' should have 1, 'Sell' and 'Close Sell Trade' should have 2.

Kind regards,
    FxPro Team
    Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Forum Sponsors