FXCM Markets

Hi

I want to open an account on FXCM, cause i am impressed the products.
When i visit the webpage, it offered me to switch another FXCM webpage, FXCM Market.
I visited the page, and they seemed the same. Only deposit amount was lowered, and no regulation.

I wonder, if this website is fake? or Is it another product of FXCM and trusthworthy?
I will be happy to read your reply soon.

Hamza

If you post on the fxcm section here I am sure Jason will help you

Hi Hamza,

Welcome to the forums.

FXCM Markets is a part of FXCM. The minimum starting balance is $50, and an added benefit is that you can earn 5% fixed APR on non-invested funds up to $50k. Please keep in mind that while FXCM Markets is a part of FXCM, it is not subject to the regulatory oversight that governs other FXCM entities.

Jason

Hi Jason

Thanks for your reply.
if fxcm market is a part of FXCM, our deposit would be safe, right? Withdrawal should be fast, right?

what do toy think Jason?

Hi Jason,

I have a regular account with FXCM. Is there a way to upgrade it to FXCM markets? Is this a new service?

Hi Zemgeli,

FXCM Markets is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism as well as a high level of trust and confidence. That said, it is not subject to the regulatory oversight that governs other FXCM entities, which includes but is not limited to, Commodity Futures and Trading Commission, National Futures Association, Financial Conduct Authority, and Australia Securities and Investment Commission. That means you would not benefit from the same access to these regulators that you would have as a client of one of FXCM’s regulated entities worldwide.

FXCM UK (FXCM.co.uk) accounts are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for up to GBP 50,000 per client, and Friedberg Direct (FXCM.ca) are protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund for up to CAD 1,000,000 per client. Markets accounts do not benefit from similar protections, which is something to consider when choosing the best FXCM entity for your trading account.

In regards to deposits and withdrawal options, it’s worth noting that FXCM Markets offers similar transfer methods to FXCM UK including bank wire, credit/debit card and Skrill. You can submit a withdrawal request for your FXCM account anytime 24 hours a day on the MyFXCM.com website.

Hi Kashix,

In countries where FXCM is regulated, our clients must set up their trading accounts with our locally regulated entities. Therefore, FXCM Markets is not intended to be used by residents of the United States, Canada, European Union, Japan, Hong Kong, or Australia.

Hi Jason,

I am a FXCM clients for years, wonder beside FXCM-Dollar, will FXCM offers other currency basket trading in normal platform. I know they offer it in Mirror trader, but with no graph…

Thanks.

Hi TkMpZ,

Whenever we look to introduce new products, it’s based on client demand. Besides the USDOLLAR, is there any particular currency basket you’re most interested in trading?

Hi Jason,

I tried to find the skrill in the withdrawal option but I only get bank wire and credit card. Am I missing something? I access my account through myfxcm.com

Hi Lenerd,

You can only withdraw funds from your FXCM account using Skrill, if you have previously deposited funds to your account using that method. If you have already made a deposit to your FXCM account using Skrill, then you withdraw funds from your account using that method.

Note that we are still in the process of updating the MyFXCM.com website to include Skrill in the list of withdrawal options. For now, please submit your Skrill withdrawal request by email to <[email protected]>.

Thanks Jason.

hi Jason,

Beside US Dollar basket, will FXCM platform also offer EUR, JPY or other major currency basket?

Thanks alot.

Hi TkMpZ,

I responded to your question earlier, but perhaps you missed my previous post.

Whenever we look to introduce new products, it’s based on client demand. I have noted your interest in having more currency baskets besides USDOLLAR available on Trading Station. I also noted that the reason you don’t like the currency baskets on Mirror Traders is because there are no charts for them.

I have shared your feedback on both platforms with the programmers and will let you know if either more currency baskets are introduced on Trading Station, or charting for the Mirror Trader currency baskets becomes available.