Is this possible

Hi,
Can FXCM provide a straight-through-processing MT4 account with no-requotes and no commission with low-spreads? If you could send me to a link if you have an option available with the above conditions? thanks.

Hi MrQuickBuy,

FXCM offers STP through our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution model. There are no requotes with FXCM. We offer you low spreads by taking the best bid price and the best ask price from competing liquidity providers. However, we do charge a separate commission. That’s how FXCM makes its money.

Was there a particular reason why you were looking for no commission pricing?

Thanks,
Jason

thanks for the reply, yes the reason i want no commission is because it means more money for me lol, as a broker you could be satisfied with just making money from the spread and not charging a commission maybe?

On our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution, FXCM does not make money from the spread, because we charge no markup to the prices we receive from the liquidity providers. That’s why our spreads are so tight.

The sell price and buy price you see on your platform are the best bid price and the best ask price taken from competing liquidity providers. Therefore, the spread price you pay goes directly to them. The only money we make from your transaction is from the commission.

Even including our commissions, FXCM is very competitive due to our tight spreads: Spreads | Myfxbook