Freshforex is a scam

Found another forex scam site and scam review’s in google.[B] FreshForex is scam[/B] i see it many website’s. They arr not give any goods support for all customers.

Last month I gave FreshForex a shot despite of the reviews that I have seen prior. Just for a minimum of $50 since I just testing the water there. They do provide web terminal, but I feel like doing trade just on their MT4. I kinda want to point out about their support since it’s not a live chat-based one, but they responded my message in less than 10 minutes, which is still a fair time since I can do other things while waiting. Technical side, the trading servers are quite decent on handling some orders since I only day trade there. Have no idea about scalping but they claimed that the servers are also good for scalping, you may want to give them a shot for it. That’s the experience I am having so far with this broker. Perhaps I will give you another update later on.

I have not traded with them but the reviews over the web aren’t doing them a favor.

Hello Charvibela.
The information value of your review is very doubtful as there is no specifics. Please provide your trading account ID to identify you as a client of the company or provide any other facts which may directly or indirectly confirm your words.
Regards, FreshForex team.

If the reviews are that bad, stay away. There are many other brokers to use. No one is forcing you to use this broker. I am using Forexchief for long time now and they have very good services and has been stable for more than 2 years. I am also monitoring the reviews. Monitor brokers review to know what step to take at the right time.

It’s hard to say anything about the broker because I have not used it ever.

I am not sure about it because I have never used it. If you want to know whether it is worth risking your money with or not, you can check for its reviews on FPA and clear your doubts. This is the place where I get information about the brokers I want to trade with.

Any broker that offers a deposit/non-deposit bonus are dodgy in my eyes.

I’ve actually seen mixed reviews so won’t pass a judgment here.