I can´t withdraw my profits

I´ve been trying to make a withdrawal since 2 weeks ago. first they say my withdrawal has been approved after a week I contact again and
say we´ll contact you shortly I sent a mail to Manajer Joe O´Mara And I still don´t get any answer.

Who is your broker? Have you filed a complaint with your country’s regulator? A little details would be helpful if you’re seeking guidance from the community.

My broker is direct fx I plan to make a complain with ASIC this fryday if I do not receive my money yet. This week I plain to send mails to directfx and try to get a reply.

Hi Ag33,

Thank you for your message. Direct FX takes complaints seriously and as a top priority. We pride ourselves on our customer support and truly value client feedback. With regards to your specific complaint, I cannot get into details about it on a message board, however I can advise that Direct FX has sent you numerous emails and called several times. Please, if you see this message call our office so as we can speak directly with you regarding the delay with your withdraw. Our office number is +61-2-8038-5093. We look forward to speaking with you and resolving any issues that you may have.