Adamant Finance

Hello everyone,

My name is Marek, and I am an official representative from Adamant Finance.

Please feel free to use this thread as a way of asking any questions about your account, trading software or anything related to your Adamant Finance experience.

Kind regards,*
Adamant Finance team

Do you accept citizens of the United States?

Dear Jannet,
Thank You for paying attention to our company. We are loyal to all our clients. Adamant Finance broker works with US and Canada clients since the moment of establishment. The number of accounts from those countries exceeds 3 000. We have different payment systems and you may choose any of them. We would be glad to see you among our clients.
Kind Regards,
Adamant Finance

Where are you regulated?

"Yes. Adamant Finance Company operates under the jurisdiction of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Regulation and supervision of financial firms controls on international markets for the supervision of financial services (IFSA). The Office is working with the National Service for combating the laundering of capital and financing activities with the service (FIU), whose functions include the analysis of suspicious transaction reports and carrying out the necessary investigations.

[I]At the moment, our law office is working to obtain a license in Belize[/I]"

So in short - they are not

Thanks for your reply. How old is your company?

I choose the company for trade and study your website. You have excellent trading conditions.

Take care, Jannet: read Jezzode’s post above (#5) and [I][U]think about it[/U][/I]! :o

2 year old company, unregulated.
Lord only knows why theyve been given the title ‘Verified Broker Support’, it only gives them undeserved credibility

Indeed: it would be more helpful to the members if they got the title “verified [B][U]unregulated[/U][/B] broker”, at least - otherwise the forum’s just misleading its members by giving these people an imprimatur of ostensible authority and validity.

Dear lexys
This text of your communication with our support service is true. I can confirm this information. However, I would like you to pay attention to the fact that there are numerous examples when regulated brokers stopped to provide services and traders suffered. We have chosen another way i.e. to provide clients with comfortable trading conditions, to enlarge the number of trading tools and to offer new products. Now when we have reached our previously established goals we have applied for regulation and this process is already launched.
It is to notice that regulation will never influence the quality of our services. We offer quality service, all traders can withdraw money according to our inner regulation. In order to prove this fact we invite you to use an opportunity to take a 50USD bonus and to test our services. Please, be so kind to leave your point of view using your trading experience with our company.

Thank you for the offer, but for the reasons I referred to above, it really wouldn’t interest me to test the services of an [B][U]unregulated[/U][/B] broker, because however smooth and professional they appeared to be on a test with a $50 “bonus”, I would never be willing to trade with them with my own money anyway; [I]nor in my opinion should any other member of this forum[/I].

Nothing personal at all, but if you don’t want experienced, professional traders pointing out that you’re [B][U]unregulated[/U][/B] and advising fellow-members to avoid you, then don’t set up business in the Caribbean and promote yourselves in public forums, essentially asking their members to deposit funds with you, [I]without being regulated[/I]. :wink:

I have visited your broker, I see a dazzling web view and hopefully all services will be satisfactory. but I have to ask if your broker will expand to Asia.

I tried to check out your website, but your website is setting off errors of stealing personal info from web browser. Maybe you should look into updating of fixing your web certificate.

ARE YOU STILL IN BUSINESS?

I tried to establish an account, but the website had multiple
persistent failures in the process…
This is http://adamantfinance.com so perhaps you have
a different active site?

Live chat “timed out” nonexistent, and no emails ever appeared
about my attempts to establish an account…

So, are you still in business?

hyperscalper