Help setting up 'Push Notifications' with FXCM Trading Station

Hi

Does anyone here know how to setup push notifications on FXCM Trading Station; for price alerts, orders triggered, account management aspects etc.?

Regards

Plenty of views, yet no advice/comments so far.

It appears the feature isn’t currently offered by FXCM. However, if it were made available I believe it would be useful and welcomed by many, even more so if the alerts can still be sent when logged out of the Trading Station.

Surely I’m not the only person that thinks so?! What do you all think is it a good feature to have? Come on, stop the lurking and share your thoughts :57:

Personally, I’ve not used TS - But as far as i’m aware MT4/5 do offer these push notifications via either email or SMS to a mobile number of your choice; FXCM obviously allow MT4/5

Hi MrDavidson and welcome!

Good question, here’s a video we created with instructions on creating text alerts from the Trading Station platform

Please note, Trading Station desktop will need to be running in order for the alerts to operate.

I know push notifications from Trading Station mobiles would be nice as well and our development team is aware of these types of requests, but no ETA at this time unfortunately.

Jason