Remove sticky from "What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know"

Hi Pipstradamus and other BP IT folk,

Thought its about time to throw this out there, given most of the value of “What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know” was deleted when ICT left, I think its time to remove the STICKY status.

In my opinion, it sends the wrong message and is a bit of a time waster to direct new traders to a thread that has links to no videos and the next five pages (couldn’t be bothered reading more) are made up of people welcoming ICT back to the forums etc.

I have nothing against ICT or his methods and if people get value of the millionaires club or any of the other threads that’s fantastic. However, given most new traders will gravitate towards the newbie forum, the majority without bothering to read through the BabyPips School, it really makes no sense to direct their attention to a thread that has lost most of its content.

Leave it up to you

Bitters

I have to agree it was worth a sticky when it actually had content on it but now its just a reminder of his ego

Agreeeeeed

Also agreed, without the video content, the thread is obsolete & even though I liked the videos that I did see (never saw them all), I am sick to the back teeth of any & all ICT chatter.

If it was no longer one of the Stickies, the whole malarky may blow over a bit quicker (less newer newbies than myself bringing it up) & a bit of normality might ensue.

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll discuss it and make a decision shortly.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

Eh I think the first thread should be stickied actually. Not the “still wants to know” but the original. Lots of good info if you read thru it. Everyone just wants to grab a pitchfork and go with the mob. Pipstradamus don’t make your decision based on the majority retail. Remember they’re usually wrong.

I also think the sticky should be removed… Should not have been stickied to begin with.

It was a good resource while the videos were there but if they’re not there then there is absolutely no reason to have that thread stickied. It will only confuse new traders.

[QUOTE=“hellogoodbye4201;486945”]

It was a good resource while the videos were there but if they’re not there then there is absolutely no reason to have that thread stickied. It will only confuse new traders.[/QUOTE]

Lol that thread will confuse them? Have you seem the questions new traders have? Part of the journey is being confused and working through it piecing it together for yourself. This isn’t about everyone wanting to help newbies. This is about ICT being the outcast and everyone wanting to jump on the bandwagon.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;486948”]

Lol that thread will confuse them? Have you seem the questions new traders have? Part of the journey is being confused and working through it piecing it together for yourself. This isn’t about everyone wanting to help newbies. This is about ICT being the outcast and everyone wanting to jump on the bandwagon.[/QUOTE]

This is about an irrelevant thread being stickied.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;486949”]

This is about an irrelevant thread being stickied.[/QUOTE]

Then I’d like to request the babypips school being taken down because its irrelevant.

Also I think there’s a few threads that should be stickied. Pete’s relativity’s mastergunner’s

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;486954”]

Then I’d like to request the babypips school being taken down because its irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

Sure… If half of its content is ever edited out.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;486954”]
Also I think there’s a few threads that should be stickied. Pete’s relativity’s mastergunner’s[/QUOTE]

Lol why in the world would mastergunners be stickied…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;486956”]

Lol why in the world would mastergunners be stickied…[/QUOTE]

Low risk and an overall view of the market can help.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;486957”]

Low risk and an overall view of the market can help.[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t give any specifics regarding entry or exit… The content of that thread is “open a bunch of tiny positions and hold them a really long time”

Iya not sure why you care so much. What this request is about is helping newbies. That thread title makes out as if it’s the second babypips school when it reality (without the videos) its now no different to any other thread.

Sounds like this is more about you defending your mentor.

“new traders” don’t want to be traders they want easy money. And no I’m not very happy with Mr Huddleston after he threatened to pursue litigation against me for trying to help “new traders”. It’s the same bull**** he always does says he ll do something then takes triple the time.

This was more about me being a contrarian and offering a differing opinion than the bandwagon.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;486985”]“new traders” don’t want to be traders they want easy money. And no I’m not very happy with Mr Huddleston after he threatened to pursue litigation against me for trying to help “new traders”.[/QUOTE]

Lol what a dipstick… I will bet money he has no copy right on any of his material.

I read through your posts and your opinions don’t appear to be considering the situation objectively. Giving threads a sticky status is essentially Babypips directing traffic and newbies to those particular threads.

Many threads on Babypips have value and its all part of the learning process to read through each of them to find what information suits your personality and trading style. I am not suggesting that thread no longer has value to new traders but without the videos I am questioning the level of value that qualifies it for sticky status.

Like you said, we could give the Petefader, Mastergunner etc threads sticky status also, why don’t they qualify? Why did ICT’s thread qualify in the first instance for sticky status? Why didn’t his other threads NOT qualify? One word = Videos.