iOS App Crashing

I’m not sure if it is BabyPips or my phone but I’ve had the BabyPips app crash on me a few times today. I’ll be scrolling a thread & it will close & jump to the home screen.

It’s an iPhone 5S running iOS 8.1.1 & if it makes any difference, my internet signal is a poor GPRS one as I’m at work. I’ve used it at work before without problems so I truly couldn’t say if it was the signal, the phone or the app as I’ve had no issues with any of them before.

It’s no biggie, I just launched the app again & continued my browsing but I thought that I’d let you guys know in case there was an issue.

Hey baz1982,

No other reports have come in about the same issue. Have you tried the app again since reporting this issue? Let us know if it continues.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

Nope, no other issues. It happened 4 or 5 times but we’ll put it down to the poor phone connection as it’s all been running fine since. Cheers!

I’ve got another different issue but felt bad opening yet another thread for it so I hope that it’s okay to pop in here?

With the predictive text element of iOS 8.1.1, you now get a bar along the top of your keyboard with suggested words. 90% of the time I use BabyPips on my phone & when I write a long post, the last line disappears behind these suggested words & as such, I can’t see what I’m typing.

Is this a known problem? Or is it BabyPips trying to stop me from waffling on?

Attached is a photo of this post, you can only just see the blue cursor where the text position currently is & all the writing is hidden.

Cheers guys!

The problem outlined in the prior post is still an issue, are there any plans for addressing it?

Hello baz1982,

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of a 3rd party whose product we use to offer the mobile apps. They’re support and development of their services have deteriorated, as they have a competing service which they’re trying to push. We’re looking for alternatives, such as Tapatalk, but we don’t have a definitive timeline on a substantial release.

We are aware of the mobile issues, and hope to have a product roadmap shortly. Thanks for your patience.

__
Pipstradamus