PiP School Misbehaving - 503 Service Unavailable

Hello, I am currently working through PiP School. Awesome resource by the way! I occasionally getting a 503 service unavailable error, usually I would try later and the page works fine. However there is a certain page that will refuse to load. The section can be skipped but I would prefer not to. I have posted the link and error below. Many Thanks!

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1495230871

Varnish cache server

school/kindergarten/choosing-a-broker/opening-a-forex-trading-account.html

Uhm, Pipstradamus, I think your mouse pointer slipped when you were editing/responding to this post. It is showing up as “no reply” because your response was put in between the original message brackets.

Hello andyg3,

Try refreshing your session/tab from within your web browser. That should load the page correctly. We’re working through some issues with this specific problem and have released some fixes in the last few days. Please let me know if you continue to see it.

Happy trading!

__
Pipstradamus

**Thanks for the tip, JD4!

See? Even the know-it-alls ( :stuck_out_tongue: ) mess up once in a while! ( :smiley: )

In all seriousness, I have learned a lot from this site, and much thanks to the people who thought of it, designed it, built it, and keep it going.