A pretty minor problem

For the last few days, when I look back at my recent posts (to check for responses) by clicking on them via the “see recent posts” link on my own profile page, the formatting of the posts is peculiar, and in the posts, any words in [B]bold type[/B], and any links, don’t appear at all. Only a very recent thing: this started about 3-4 days ago.

Words in bold type also don’t appear on the “preview”. I’m just previewing this post, now, before submitting it, and in the preview panel, the words “[B]bold type[/B]” are missing: there’s just a blank space there.

(I’m using a fully updated ‘Chrome’ browser, and Windows XP, if that’s relevant.)

When I look at my posts in the normal way, through the “forum” link and just clicking on the thread and scrolling down to my post, they’re completely normal.

Just thought I’d mention it in case it’s helpful, or in case it’s part of another problem on which it might throw some light! :slight_smile:

Actually it may be getting worse: I can’t now see the words “[B]bold type[/B]” in the post above, however I access this thread.

Hello lexys,

Thanks for your feedback. Any chance you can provide us a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Also, please let us know if you’ve tried another web browser to see if the issue still exists. If not, please use another browser, such as IE, Firefox or Safari. Testing on a mobile device/browser would also help in identifying the scope of the issue.

Thanks!

__
Pipstradamus

Thanks very much for your kind and fast reply, Pipstradamus. (Sorry, I should have posted a screenshot, of course! :8: ).

I’m sure, now, that this is a browser problem, not a forum problem - sorry to have taken up your time with it. I didn’t have the same problem with other browsers. (I suspect that the fact that I’m still using Windows XP may be behind this. Ignore me; I’ll sort it out! :8: )

No worries at all!

__
Pipstradamus