The Rules page doesn't exist

I get a 404 page not found error when I try to view the rules.

[B]301 Moved Permanently

See if this link works for you(?) …

There’s this November 2015 version, also (probably the most recent announcement of rules, I think): 301 Moved Permanently

If you’re referring to the links to the rules in that thread, no they don’t work and it’s the same error

Edit- nevermind, I did some searching through the replies to that thread and did find a working link to the rules. Problem is that the link seems to be quite hard to find for a new member.

Curious … that link to the rules works for me. (Possibly worth trying with another browser, and/or clearing cookies and offline content, and/or checking that your Java installation is up to date … but I’m guessing, now, and am no techie. Let me know if you’d like me to paste the content of that post into a post in this thread.)

I agree. Thanks for mentioning this.

No prooooblem, yeah it’s just the link that shows up for new members and the links in the OP of that thread that you mentioned.

I guess you probably saw that I found the rules after you posted this XD
I’ll try those links in a clean install of Chrome right quick. To be fair, I’m on a heavily locked down Firefox. Let you know in a bit :>

Ok… now your link that you posted works, but the one that pops up at the top for newly registered users doesn’t. That’s really the only thing I noticed when I started this thread though.