Can't access school properly

Everytime I login I go to the school, but just today I can’t access the school thru the menu on the left side of babypips school page. Also, when I’m in the school page I see “signin/join” as if I wasn’t already logged in but when I go back to the forums it shows that I’m still logged in. Everytime I go to the school it’s as if I got logged out and it doesn’t show any of my progress at all!

I checked my profile and saw that my school quizzes are still recorded. In the school page my progress doesn’t show but I can go to any topic in the school by clicking on the links in the bottom of the page. If I do it this way I can see my username on top but still no school progress. Also, when I click “mark lesson complete” I keep going back to the top of the page.

Please help!

Greetings OpalBlack,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been resolved. Please clear your browser cache and give it a go.

You should now be able to continue your training in the School like before. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing any issue.

Thanks again for your patience.

Nica

Fixed now, Thanks so much!