Soon, our 100,000th member

In 10 days or less, this Forum will enroll its 100,000th member.

Will he/she win a prize?

Hey Clint,

Great question! 100,000 members is definitely a great accomplishment for our community and also our website. It’s not only a testament to our longevity in offering a great place for forex traders to come together to learn and share their knowledge, but I think it goes to show that our Forums community is one of the greatest out there, a direct reflection of its members!

A big “Thank You” goes out to all 99,718 of you! 100,000 is right around the corner.

To your question, being that 100,000th member would be more a feat of luck (or great timing of your registration! :18: ) than anything. We’re more inclined to offer something to our more seasoned community members. We’re still working on the particulars of that offering, but it’s coming together.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus
Support Oracle

you mean like a trading account for each of us funded with $100,000 ?

:smiley:

Personally I was thinking $1,000,000, but I guess I’d settle for $100,000… :stuck_out_tongue:

Why so greedy? Listen to the right people on here and you can turn $200 into several thousand dollars a day within a matter of weeks…

It’s sarcasm

Sure. A demo account. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I know, so was mine, a comment on the recent proliferation of new members on here who think one can make a fortune from a tiny account in a few weeks. I’ll get my coat…!

Damn, I joined yesterday and saw that the counter is already on its way to 103,000. Great job guys!!

just think… what if every one them posted something !