Chat Room is blank

When i open the chat room it is just blank, not the whole page just where you would normally see an application. Being that i am new to this site I have never used the chat room before. I can’t think of any thing to suggest that would be wrong on my end, but most likely thats where it might be. If any one has any ideas on what could help me fix this problem or how it got this way in the first place I would much appreciate it.

:57:

Greetings orca,

Welcome to the Forums and thanks for stopping by, first of all. As to your question about the chat room, I can tell you that it is working normally and we have members in there right now chatting it up. My instincts are telling me that your issue is most likely related to Java (our chat rooms run on Java), or lack of it. Please confirm that you are running the latest version of Java on your computer. It is a free download here. That same link will let you check your computer for any existing versions of Java. Once you have it running, please try the chat room again. Let us know how it goes. Thanks, orca!

Pipstradamus