Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader
Page 1 of 620 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Default Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Additional videos here: petefaders's Channel - YouTube

*Updated 2015

Welcome!

I started this thread to share my profitable trading method. Watch the videos in the link above multiple times if need be and really absorb the information. It's golden.

I've taken concepts from the Volume Spread Analysis method, Wyckoff teachings and simple technical analysis to create my own logical and repeatable method. 12 years of screen time goes a long way and I maintain a high win ratio at this point. If you want to save yourself time and losses, learn this method. Forget the garbage systems. They don't work. They keep you ignorant to the real market forces.

Feel free to post. I prefer to see complete analysis in your post rather than a vague reason for a trade. I do answer questions. The more you put in, the more you'll get out. I don't help lazy people, only those who appear to be working to help themselves.

My educational videos here: petefaders's Channel - YouTube

***I trade live with screen share and voice 3 days a week for about 35 people. You can contact Petefader on Skype to join the free chat room and chat with traders that trade my method and trade with me live.

Commonly asked questions:

What do I use for volume feed?
    Since IBFX is out of biz I started using Esignal's FX feed. If you're not using it I suggest multiple broker demos to compare Volumes.

I don't have time to watch a 5 min chart for entries, can I trade this method?
    Yes, just using the 1hr chart and the same entry method as the 5 min is valid. The difference is less detailed information is given to assess the probability, and a less fine tuned entry may mean bigger stops/targets.

What should I think when I see posts in this thread that alter the method?
    The focus should be on my version of the VSA/Wyckoff methodology but I try not to "police" the thread, and just allow people to share what they wish, unless I find it too much of a distraction.

Is there a chat room?
    Yes, a skype chat room for those interested in learning and trading together. Contact Petefader on skype if you would like to join. It's free.

Where do you get your news and holiday schedule?
    Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Can I trade any time of day?
    No, after 16ish GMT setup are less likely to play out. Asia open can offer setups but London/NY is best.

How important is the trend?
    Very. A proper counter trend trade comes only after very high, climactic Volume in the right place, or evidence of accum/dist over time. Trades going with the trend do not require climactic volume and more aggressive entries are generally acceptable such as simple ND/NS, and higher volume rejections of a counter trend move.
    Last edited by petefader; 05-02-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Nice I look forward to following after I read all of the 300+ pages in the old thread

Following, reading, watching, analysing, trading. Thanks!

Thanks Pete for your continued selfless contribution to helping people to 'SEE'. I am still following with avid interest and demo trading Mad Scalper while deepening understanding of VSA.

Cheers

Go Pete Go!...

THANK YOU! I've been meaning to read your original thread and even have it bookmarked, but in all honesty those 300+ pages scared the crap out of me.

YO! Let's make it legendary. I'm on the first page

Thanks! This is awesome!

Thanks Petefader, you are a top man........

Thanks Pete, I guess you gave up creating that pdf of important posts you talked about earlier? Just wondering. Keep up the good work!

Forum Sponsors