Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hey guys, just getting on. It looks like a wait and see situation now. Ideally, a fake break above yesterdays high on high volume for a short me thinks.

Been watching this for some time now,

ND candle confirmed.
Re-distribution anybody?

The volume is not lower than previous two bars.

It is on my chart 440 versus 448 on previous lower candle.

That area has generally low volume compared to what we saw so far today. I wouldn’t expect that small bit of activity to provide a good signal.

I agree Pete,

I always seem to enter trades waaay too early - that’s newbies for you. Thanks for input guys.

Oh no, now a NS confirmed!! lol

Don’t you dare! haha. Seriously though, buying right into the high of the day I wouldn’t do. Always look left, high volume selling from there.

Yes I see the lower pins on higher vol, still a bit trigger happy I’m afraid, holding my position though SL just above High,

TP set at H1 swing low!

If it ever gets in profit that is hehe.

Hmm, I don’t get it. You shorted off a no supply? Is that a typo?

No, I shorted off the no demand with a tick above it, this candle shows 440 vol, previous candle shows 470 and one before shows 448 vol. After waiting for confirmation of nd candle with next one closing below it, due to time taken for sell to be accepted ended up where it is.

Have I got this right?

Perhaps I should have waited for a ND to show up around the 50-61.8 fib blue area to show up before shorting, would this be a better place to enter?

Definitely not. I think you should re-watch all Pete’s videos. It look like you don’t get the idea of trading fib retracements. It’s no shame, it took me months to finally understand it.

Right now the price entered previous highs on high volume, showing pins. If the price rejects this area and starts moving down I will look for ND to enter short.

I’m thinking you are focusing on ND/NS without considering the big picture. Just taking them anywhere as they show up is completely incorrect. It’s great that you learned to spot them, now consider where to look for them, the 1hr picture or phase, and what price did just to the left of your trade and where your trade will have to go for a reasonable target…so you’re not buying into areas of supply etc.

BTW news in 12 mins…I would love to see an up move to trap headline traders for a short.

Thanks Sagi, I will re-watch the vids.

Boo Hoo, SL hit, ready to re-enter.

I thought you were going to watch the vids lol. I REALLY DO appreciate your participation, but please don’t clog the thread with your incorrect overtrading. It’s not going to help anyone. Settle down, take you time…and for the love of god stay on demo lol.

Entered on the ND candle after a rejection on high volume of the previous high … plz do correct me if im wrong

Valid, but you entered ON NEWS…adds some risk. I waited. At this point I’m looking for any way to get in, ND, shakeout, upthrust etc.

Hi Mndua90,
Done alright with the result of the trade, but that technically was not a ND. A ND is where the volume is lower than at least the last two candles. You also traded just just before a news release where volumes were going to start to inflate as well.
Like I said, you are doing physically well out of that trade, but technically, by VSA, it would not have been an entry.

:slight_smile:

Correction - Oops. Sorry. Looked at a candle too early. So was correct entry, just on the news which is normally avoided :slight_smile:

Nice pips anyway :slight_smile:

Ah i did not pay attention to the news, never bothered until yesterday 'hehe’
now i think i need to pay attention to them since i have dedicated a lot of time practicing VSA,
could u guys help me with some good news sources?? :slight_smile:

hey Tassiefx,
even i got confused when i read ur comment first thanks for the help and Correction :stuck_out_tongue:

hey pete, could u please talk about your other types of entries the shakeouts and upthrusts ones (or maybe a vedio) :smiley:

Thanks Regards