Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Glossary:
Glossary of Wyckoff Terms - LTG Trading

Hi padawanpips !
Re-read this thread from #4632.

Hello all, I am pretty new to this vsa stuff

last friday I see this AR, and second (and third) retest in EU,
I think last friday we can short it at 2975 area at the third retest to the greyed area, because the demand volume has slowed down , what do you guys think?
I appreciate any comments

Hi Danzka,
I was looking at that setup on Friday as well, I did not enter the trade though.
But looking back at the chart I think the key was this “No Demand” candle. At least that is my reading.

Thanks for the reply Kenny
yes I think that ND candle is a good confirmation too :44:

Quick heads up Danzka, the AR is the first sign of the opposing volume. So if we see climatic volume on an up move, followed by the bearish reaction, we look for the first level of demand to be the AR.
One thing I did a lot when I first started learning, and still do to this day, is watch Pete’s videos while you follow along on your charts.

Morning Guys,

A nice big drop on G/U at the open this week :slight_smile: Not much happening this morning, a long bias on AJ and here’s the hourly chart + key levels. I’m looking for AJ to come down to either the fib zone or S&R and show a strong SoW.

Thank you upcomer, will learn about this more
I’ve watched several of Pete’s videos,
I’m planning to watch all but haven’t got the time yet, this week maybe

If you don’t mind me asking about this statement
"if we see climatic volume on an up move, followed by the bearish reaction, we look for the [B]first level of demand to be the AR[/B]"

did you mean first level of supply? the level from which the bearish reaction came from?

Hey Dankzka,

Check out this post for a bit of a description of the Wyckoff Schematic Selling Climax + Automatic Rally - 301 Moved Permanently

AJ will break up or down?
Long lower pins = buying.

Thank you Jalapeno, this is my understanding please correct me if I’m wrong,
the first arrow is Buy Climax, the second is Auto Reaction, and the third is Secondary Test

From the higher TF’s Cica, I’m biased Long AJ, but it might move down to where I marked up earlier today before it finds a sign of strength.

Hey Danzka,

On a move that’s a sharp as this, I’d cool off for a bit and look at another pair. But with the move up to the Buying Climax being smacked down by an equal move, I’d have a “higher” Automatic support. (Automatic Range follows a Selling Climax, Auto-Support following buying climax).

thank you for sharing your opinion Jalapenoninja

Hi everyone,
In the EU Daily? Does this mean Selling Climax? And that I should be looking for longs in a lower timeframe? What about the high volume that happened previously?

sorry for this quick post as new to this thread,what is the abbreviation “AR” short for ,cheers for any answer.

Not yet for me, by Wyckoff we should wait for the Auto Rally, then the Second Test, form Range between AR and SC, and if its break the range upward, I’ll long it

Automatic Rally. The automatic movement of price after stopping volume, or the push up in price after fresh demand. Vice versa for shorts.

Looks like we finally have proper stopping volume on the gbp/usd, absolutely huge volume today on the down bar, which should stop this down move.
looking for longs only now.

Eur/usd looks to be in accumulation right now, hopefully get a move up tomorrow.

Thanks Upcomer your a star.