Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Thank you Jalapeno, this is my understanding please correct me if I’m wrong,
the first arrow is Buy Climax, the second is Auto Reaction, and the third is Secondary Test

From the higher TF’s Cica, I’m biased Long AJ, but it might move down to where I marked up earlier today before it finds a sign of strength.

Hey Danzka,

On a move that’s a sharp as this, I’d cool off for a bit and look at another pair. But with the move up to the Buying Climax being smacked down by an equal move, I’d have a “higher” Automatic support. (Automatic Range follows a Selling Climax, Auto-Support following buying climax).

thank you for sharing your opinion Jalapenoninja

Hi everyone,
In the EU Daily? Does this mean Selling Climax? And that I should be looking for longs in a lower timeframe? What about the high volume that happened previously?

sorry for this quick post as new to this thread,what is the abbreviation “AR” short for ,cheers for any answer.

Not yet for me, by Wyckoff we should wait for the Auto Rally, then the Second Test, form Range between AR and SC, and if its break the range upward, I’ll long it

Automatic Rally. The automatic movement of price after stopping volume, or the push up in price after fresh demand. Vice versa for shorts.

Looks like we finally have proper stopping volume on the gbp/usd, absolutely huge volume today on the down bar, which should stop this down move.
looking for longs only now.

Eur/usd looks to be in accumulation right now, hopefully get a move up tomorrow.

Thanks Upcomer your a star.

Euro slowly rising into Fib Zone, leading to highest volume of the day/bearish reaction.
The background to me looks bearish as the lower prices aren’t bringing as much demand as the rallies bring supply.
The Fib Zone also runs into the upper region of the downward channel and the 50 EMA, adding some nice confluence.

The 5 Min showed the highest volume bar producing a bearish reaction, along with a couple different entries.

What’s wrong with this trade:

1. I feel that even though the 1 hour showed the high volume + reaction at 15:00 GMT, it’s still pretty close to 16GMT. This is when activity begins to die down and you can see that lack of activity on the 5 Min chart I posted. On the Fake Break, I would have liked to see higher volume, indicating supply stepping in at those high prices.

Thankfully, this trade isn’t going against the overall trend.

EDIT: Strange. For 19GMT, the volume that appeared was relatively high. It’s abnormal to say the least, but regardless, it pushed prices past the level I thought would hold.

Hi buster48!
http://www.ltg-trading.com/glossary-of-wyckoff-terms/

Thanks very much for that cica.:slight_smile:

hi ! i want to know something… on the 1h chart if you see high volume do you check on the 5m for see if the high volume candle was on the lowest candle ? because smart money buy at the lowest price ? because sometime the big volume wasn’t on the lowest candle… well somebody can answer me :slight_smile: ? (sorry for my bad english im a french canadian lol )

Hey guys whats up? New to babypips. I only joined because of this thread. I’d like to say thanks to Pete for all the time amd effort he puts into this thread and into making the videos. Its really appreciated. Ive watched all the videos twice. I still have a whole lot to learn tho. I still need to finish readimg this thread. Its alot to take in. You guys all do a great job on here. So thanks everyone who helps answer questions and posts charts. I will try to do the same after I learn a little more. I have a hard time with it due to my work schedule. I work 12 hours a day Monday through Friday. 1200GMT - 0000GMT. So mainly its Asia session for me which is what makes it difficult. I’ve still managed to make some pips tho. I made 80 pips tonight because I decided to stay up. I want to make trading my occupation and hopefully with you guys help I can do that. So thanks again fellas. Looking forward to oir journey :slight_smile:

hi mick!
My English is worse than yours.
The VOLUME is the news positions opening, and this includes of openings both Long and Short . In fact the volume is the sum of absolute values of newly open positions. The market activity:
V = Long + L + L + Short + S + S +S +L
Someone buys 100 gold. To do this, someone else had to sell 100 gold. (The buyer is a new trader. The seller is an old trader. The seller closes his old long position. [Open long = buying, Close long = selling]). This increases in 100 the volume.
Third person sells 40 gold. This requires that someone else had buy 40 gold. This increases in 40 the volume.
In the candle the volume was 140.

The PRICE is the difference value of news positions opening during the duration candle. If the demand is greater (ie, new buyers Appear), the price will rise, when the supply is greater (ie, new sellers Appear), then the price goes down.
P = L + L + L-S-S-S

Assume that traders opened 10 positions during a candle. Value of each position 1000 units . 5 traders opened to long, and 5 traders opened to short. The volume is 10,000. The price did not move.

Good start to the week with 3 wins. G/U long today. G/J short after news yesterday and E/U long yesterday. Maybe I’ll make a video at the end of the week. Good times. Very easy to make $ if you are patient.

Yes, that would be ideal, to see 5 TF and 1hr agree on strength or weakness. Like G/U strength today off the bottom.

I got a knock knock joke for all you fader traders, so

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Who’s there???