Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Must be cool teaching all this VSA stuff. Video 3, Great video. Much appreciated! Got a lot out of it! Great explanation on no supply and no demand bars.

Hi all,

Ive been trying to find where I heard mention of a broker where repainted volume bars were noticed, but cant find it after looking for over 20mins, so thought Id ask here if anyone remembers which broker it was.

The reason Im asking is because Im looking into alternative brokers than the one Im with, so hoping to go from “pretty good” to “better” if you know what I mean [ie. avoid the crap].

To shake up the thread, here are my predictions for today, I called them live in the Skype chat, they bought some really nice pips. (These are the pictures before the move.)

i still cant believe babypips hasn’t made clickable enlargeable charts/images :30:

hey guys, could one of you in the skype chat invite the username: phatgreen into it. much appreciated!

Pretty weak action so far this week.

If someone was hoping for Depth of Market tool to appear for MT4 you can get it now on Clusterdelta web page. I’m using it for some time now. I would love to share opinions and put up a discussion with anyone about how we could use that kind of information in trading.
Take care
Fox

I am reading Master the Markets now to get an understanding of volume and Supply and demand in regards to this. Is this ia good idea or not. I want to understand the necessary background information without bogging myself down with information that will only tire my brain and not help me.

Whats up fader traders? Bring on 2016. Back in tomorrow full time. Good luck for the year to come.

Let’s goooo! I’ll be posting here again regularly, starting at US open. Good to be back. :slight_smile:

Hey Pete how did the live session go? I had computer issues and had to drop out. Did you get in on any trades. ?

Tuesday was no trade. Wednesday the E/U long. :wink:

Hi, pete. I cant view it in the country im in. Can you (or someone else who is able to view it) post a quick screenshot with a few words about it?

I was just highlighting the accumulation into markup pattern on E/J today. I didn’t speak. Must have been blocked due to the music…blahhh.

Similar on E/U Thursday 08/01/2016 TOTALLY MISREAD THIS AND WAS WAITNG TO SELL. Really nice spring at the end and then into mark up.

THEN WENT ON TO HIT 618 FIB ON HIGH VOLUME.

Xau/usd 08/01/2016

Trying to find my way into G/J long, maybe G/U. I wasn’t around for an initial entry that showed up but we’re pulling back…

g/j :59: