Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Yesterday’s EN trade:

Boring day, today’s trade:

Yesterday was nothing movin at all… What pair is it ?

AJ

AU trade today, closed in BE after the high volume appeared. It was already grinding too much.

Darastonius what broker/s are you using for volume feed?

Thoughts on cable today? :33:

Oh wow, this system has been coming a long way. Is there anyone who could give me a quick sum-up of this systems progress/profitability factor for those who just want the tl;dr? I went about 5 pages into the first thread then the second and realized soon after that there is still a long ways to go.

I would like to try this system out for sure. I just don’t want to be doing this off of outdate information.

Wyckoff’s work (basically similar to VSA) is more than 100 years old. If it is not outdated since then, it won’t be outdated in the next 100 years.

VSA is hard to learn. But once you grasp it, you can trade like a true professional. Not just as others who chases stupid indicators on the chart.

Start with Pete’s videos, then look up everything on VSA and Richard Wyckoff’s work.

Quick trade of mine from today. No demand at support, then down we go:

Hi Pete,

Please don’t let this thread to die !
How is your trading going on? :slight_smile:

It will never die! LOL Trading has been great. :slight_smile:

Hello people. I am coming back to trade forex with Pete method. I have been away for a while and I would like to know which broker demo for MT4 you guys are using to get the volume?

Great video Pete! I took the same trade in EU and doubled up by shorting GU as well. GU trade finally starting to roll over, I booked profits in EU way too early. Solid stuff as always. Glad to be back.

Nice. I took A/J short off that fake break today. 50 pips with a 15 pip Stop. :wink: Great conditions.

Hi, did anyone trade using this method during New Zealand, Australia and Japan open market? The market is quite silent during this period and volume is kind of low. I found myself a bit hard to apply VSA method during these time. Any opinion, suggestion or advice? :confused:

Live streaming some of today’s session. Skip to 12:50.

Market forces at work in the real world. There’s no mystery to price movement.

Hi Pete, thanks for the video. it’s a long but with a lot information. for me, it sounds easy but definitely not easy. :rolleyes: