Inside bar formation

please tell me i am wright or wrong…and please tell me the entry point for that if i am wright…please…

there is a inside bar formation…

there r 2 inside bars…

i am thinking that…we should by now…because it break the hihg of mother candle…wright?

if so where to enter?

i mean…break point of high ? or open of new candle ?

I understadn that the candlestick formation is complete on the close of of the 4th candle. o_O;

I see 5 inside bars on that chart.

I place the long at the top of the body of candle, and the short at the bottom of it. I have the stops at the opposite of it. I have a 20pip take profit on half the trade if it makes there. Close all open positions at close of the candle

insidebar strategy
using support and resistance
breakout
after breakout trade insidebar
visit forexbee

Do keep in mind that it works best with 4 hour time frames.

As per my understanding, the candlestick formation completes on the close of the 4th candle. Here, you can use support and resistance.

Check the time frame and try to take profit on the half of it. You can close every open position too.

It is a bit unclear for me also. I think you should search for candle formations on Google to understand this.

Did you try to close each and every open position? Keep an eye on the time frame on this one. Good luck to you.

As I can see, the candlestick pattern formation is on the close of the 4th candle. Please check it once.