Two Crossing EMA's, Trendline,Retracement,knowing where market will move_my style

Hi there

When I started Forex I sat on the Net looking for the best indicator, best EA but to no avail. Do not waste your time searching for that. It is not out there. Then you hear people say Price Action. Now what is Price Action and how do you trade it. In my system I use two EMA’s, a trendline, a retracement and knowing where market is going. It works for me.

My understanding of price action is watching candle development to get an understanding of how supply and demand is affecting the current price ( when bar is moving hard in a direction, but gets some strong resistance, it is an indicator of how strong resistance is). A lot of the explanations in the pip school describe these developments. When you watch charts for a long time, you begin to get intuitions about where the price is going from seeing similar situations over and over again. It can also take into account key pivot and/or support/resistance areas.

PipSweeper,
Price action is a general term and it encompasses all movements of price, and its analysis with or without the use of indicators.
For purists, raw price action is best.

Yes I also tried various indicators and did not work for me well.These days I also learning about PA and would like to try EMA’s for trading. Good luck with your trading.