Question About Candle sticks and chart

I was studying Basic Candlestick Patterns, and I got confused that on which periodic the shapes (candles , trends, …) are valid? To be more accurate, I tried to saw the candles on H1 (1 Hour) periodic chart, the candle looks like Doji but when I tried M15 (15 minutes) it is not Doji anymore?

What periodic is valid for analyzing the chart and candles? which one is base of our analysis? :33:

In H1 periodic the candle looks like this

And in M15 is like this

Thanks,
Reza.

A pattern itself is just an indication of possible market direction. As far as time frame,

Imagine looking at the Earth from space. If you’re far enough, you just see a round ball. As you zoom in you see the ball isn’t that round at all, there are hills and valleys all over.

What you see in a chart time frame is generally relevant from that point of view. If you zoom I you’ll see what made up the pattern you’re looking at.

Thanks for your quick respond,

you mean if I want to trade in hourly base then I need to look in to the chart with H1 and if I want to trade in 15 minutes then H15? the rules would be same? what I see in H1 is valid for H1 and what I see in M15 is valid for M15?

thanks,
Reza.

Hi Reza, am new in this too, looking at your post right now and a candlesticks charts, i found it difficult to understand it, is there any software for candle stick and chart patterns that you are using in learning to trade ?pls, reply me.Thank you.

Hi Joeluv,

I am using metatrader 4, you can download and install it from this website:

Download MetaTrader 4 Forex Platform | FxPro Client Terminal

good luck with your trading experience :smiley:

Reza.

Thanks for this link, i appreciate it.

This is the perfect place to start for multiple timeframe education School of Pipsology Multiple Time Frame Analysis Good to go back to now and again for a refresher if your ever in doubt which chart you shoudl be using for entry/exits, which for analysis and which for trends.

You also want to make sure you see confirmation that the Doji will hold. Sometimes price likes to climb those ares first before making there final move.

Let me try to help guys, since I do all my trades based on “simple” price action. There are couple of names on the internet whose teachings are simple and straight forward enough for all level traders to understand and benefit from relatively quickly. One is Neil Fuller and other is a fellow that goes by name of Johnathon Fox. Both are Australians and have a similar approach to trading, but only the second guy can be found here on Babypips at this thread: 301 Moved Permanently

Before you join the thread with specific questions , remember to search in youtube both names and watch their videos on the basics of Price action trading.

Thanks everybody for your valuable input.

Reza.

pls how do i use the candle sticks to trade on random index 50

please how do i trade random index with this candle sticks indicator chart? i will really apriciate if some one help me. thanks