New on forex market

I have learned basics about candlestick charts and fibbonaci levels but in demo practice i m unable to judge the market and spot fib levels.

Hi vipilsoni,
welcome to the board!
Trading isn’t as easy as it seems to be first, good decision to stay demo first!
Take your time, there are some good threads here in the forum.

Can you read charts? I mean naked price shown by candle sticks? Forget fib. Join price action thread. Even I have some posts there with charts from my trade without any indicator…easy to learn…
here is the thread:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-176.html

Thanks for suggesting your charts. I have understand a little bit from that. And trying to read the charts. Is it called trend reversal ?

Start with the most obvious levels.

I was taught to imagine I have a small child on my lap. If that child can point to a chart and say “up, down or sideways” then you have a trend.

You can do the same with tops and bottoms (for your fibs). If it’s obvious enough for a child to spot it, it’s good enough to trade with.

With enough practice, you’ll see it easily. it just takes time. Sit back, zoom out of your chart and just look at it. Does it seem like it’s going up? Then it’s up. Down? Then it’s down.

It’s as simple as that.

With the trend trade…you can see candles are signaling to go up as I enter…

dear sir,
Basically i m from bhuj.I m FOREX expert and also know u very well. Can i contact u regarding forex trading?

One piece of advice, read it all and then forget it, except for the risk management off course. Invent your own strategy. Otherwise you will be wasting precious time.

Really? An expert? Waoo…

Thanks for suggestion