What Makes A Good Trader:?

Whats Your opinion On What Makes A good trader

I can give you the typical answers. Discipline, controlling your emotions, understanding how the market works, good risk management as well as sticking to a system long enough to try it out.

If you can’t put this to practice, it means nothing.

ForexForte

Someone who makes money over and over again, no one can argue that.

Lots of practice. Tons of trial and error. Then more practice. Oh, and all the things the first two mentioned.

-d0c

To be a good trader, you have to know how to read and understand what is happening on the chart. When you have a complete understanding of the chart, then you will need to be patient, and enter only high probability trades.

If you trade this way you will have a 90% success rate, but education and understanding is the first step.

Knowledge is power.

An upward equity curve. :slight_smile:

What is equity curve ,? ,

[QUOTE=“Rob Taylor Trader;585000”]To be a good trader, you have to know how to read and understand what is happening on the chart. When you have a complete understanding of the chart, then you will need to be patient, and enter only high probability trades.

If you trade this way you will have a 90% success rate, but education and understanding is the first step.

Knowledge is power.[/QUOTE]

Most of all the psychology holding your nerve and not to get emotional :0)

Holding your nerve and not getting emotional… Knowing when to start and when to stop

Knowledge + wisdom is power ( converted to pips power)

Lol I like that one , I guess Patience and experience is key because there is no better learning from experience and trial and error

First you fill your mouth full of marbles, then each day you take out one marble. When you’re left with no marbles, you’re a good trader. I’m just glad you didn’t ask how to be a great trader!