Is this possible?( For those of you statistical junkies)

Hi all.
I really think I’m on to something. My trading plan. But I need some input.
Ok, here we go.
I would like to have this data available. (tried my broker and can’t yet…their putting it in the suggestion box for their next update). I want to have a pip counter. A perpetual running stat that tells me how many pips (during the current day) does one currency have over all the other currencies. For instance. I want to know who is currently driving the market. Say the GBP is over everyone. I would like to see how many pips they are up on the rest, at the current moment in a day. I look at the top 8 currencies. So, it would be great if I had a counter to look at to see how much the GBP is over the EUR, USD,CHF,AUD,NZD,CAD,JPY. And the same with each other economy. Then I could easily compare at a glance who’s the driver. And yet I could see how the tides turn, who’s diminishing and who’s becoming strong. I do now count the current daily up or down totals, but that’s 28 times I have to count and add up. Just takes too much time. And also I always put them in order from who’s the strongest to the weakest. So, what I’m really doing is making an index of each currency. And comparing them. Then getting in on the basket of trades, with whoever is the strongest, or weakest.
So, there you have it. My way of looking at the market and trading plan. And my problem. Which is…how do I see who’s up by how much from the strongest to the weakest?
I hope someone out there understands where I am coming from.
Has anyone heard of this before? Can it be done? Is this a program I need to get somehow?
Thanks. I hope someone can come up beside me and put their arm around my shoulders and show me how to do this. I just think this is the best way to go about the market, from a broad spectrum. I love to put things into perspective, and I know this is the way for me.

Thanks.
Mike

This can be done with an expert adviser or custom indicator on metatrader.
something close: Tick Size, Tick Rate, Tick Spread, and Tick Logger indicators @ Forex Factory

Actually the default volume indicator of MT4 on a daily chart is almost what you need.