How many pairs do you trade at once

hi guys,

I have been trading for quite sometime, i got introduced to price action recently and now for the past 4 months i have been above and below my capital within the 15 - 20% range. The pair that trends in my favour the rest of the pairs give me hard time. therefore, i wanted to ask abit about your trading styles and do u trade more than one currency pair at once.

Thanks &
Regards,

Keel

Yes I sometimes trade up to 4 pairs at a time. Under those circumstances, I make sure that there is little correlation between those pairs otherwise I do not get much help from support/resistance levels. Using multi-time frames to analyse movement and long-term consensus in a vital part of my strategy.

I watch 30 currency pairs, i can have more than 10 open trades, sometimes 20. I just leave them to mature into massive pip/profits. I hold trades for 3 weeks to 1 month as the case may be…

N.B/ I have got good money management techniques that is why i can do this, pls don’t try this at home.

Do you mind talking about your strategy, it sounds very reasonable. Thanks…

I watch 30 pairs, but opent trade just on one, and only when I’m at least at brake even I consider to open another one.